The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Hi George , I know that probably nothing happens, but as I always said… “The fight club rules”.
Contacted LJoe, but if nick changed then I have to manually dm to all the seedrunners to advertise them, so I dismissed that option and take the littles to a friend home.
Thanks!!!

Happy growings.!!

2 Likes

I changed mine and all the lists were automatically updated, no worries about that, you just change the value of a field, please do so and get your plants back home … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Rather than send messages back and forth, if everyone who’s interested could just DM a safe addy, I’ll get the seeds in the mail next week.

:guitar:

16 Likes

DM sent.
Many thanks.

Happy growings!

3 Likes

Yahoo or wahoo? Different fish? I remember the wahoo was known for giving an incredible fight. Made me picture a guy battling one yelling " wahoooo!" Looks the same or similar and is found off the coast of Florida.
Beautiful fish you caught.

5 Likes

Any of us would do that for you no problem.

3 Likes

If you are growing for seed or headstash it’s not worth the time or effort investigating. For what outcome? They get nothing from you. If you sell that’s another matter but headstash there should be no fear. Cops know weed isn’t bad.
Just keep the plants out of sight.

6 Likes

Nice. There is nothing like ocean fishing and cooking and eating them basically right there. My wife, brother-in-law and I went fishing in Valdez, Alaska during the coho (silver) salmon run. The salmon were nowhere near the size of those two (especially that dorado) but it was fun. Fishing in the ocean is really interesting, since you never know what you might haul in. There are some really strange critters in the sea.

8 Likes

This is what we call here “Dorada”, because of the golden spot below the eyes, I put an euro for the scaling, not mine but plenty of fishermen :fishing_pole_and_fish: around in the estuary … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

A 20 week Oaxacan pheno. These are potent plants as @George can attest. He let his go another few weeks and it sounds like it’s couch weed picked that late😁 even picked earlier its different than the faster Oaxaca plants. You can start picking this phenotype at week 15…or it will keep going and going.
Fish on😁

20 Likes

That is like the ones we have in our coast, but I was not referring to them.
I was referring to “Doradas” that arrive here with the merchants. They are like 5 times bigger and have that head form.
Well I searched for it, it is called “Dorado” not “dorada”…

11 Likes

How’s the smell on these ladies? They look great

3 Likes

Looks like Wahoo and Mahi Mahi (Dolphin). Mahi are one of my favorites! They’re so good in fish tacos. Also great on the grill or even battered and fried. When I lived on the coast of NC there was a little place like an old burger/shake shack, and they had a sandwich called the Offshore. It was on a sub roll and battered and fried with cheese, lettuce, tomato. The slabs of Mahi were huge, too. I miss living on the ocean just for the food alone.

Hey @Guitarzan, I think I’ll take you up on your offer and DM you soon. Nice looking plant, @Panamajock! peace

8 Likes

Cerviche made with Mahi Mahi …is incredible.

P J

7 Likes

Fishy :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:.
Just kidding. I’m wondering about the APG smells too.

7 Likes

That is a beautiful, tasty and fast growing plant… Green Mountain Grape. 3 years since I last grew it. It was also the first batch that was Gone that year

4 Likes

Received your seeds @Upstate !! Very much appreciated.

6 Likes

@Upstate got your seeds today as well thank you and ill get them to use soon

6 Likes

Glad the seeds are arriving. Great smoke. You guys will like it.
Outta likes today.

9 Likes

Got my Huixtepecs yesterday, thank you! It’s a great service to spread these kind of rare genetics around and much appreciated. :slight_smile:

How did she smoke? And do you have any pics of the dried bud or a smoke report? I’m not sure I saw more than a few pics so if you had a thread going please let us know.

10 Likes