The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Do it man! You really can’t mess it up as long as you keep them humid with a mister bottle, and they like low 70s for temperature.

3 Likes

What a great micro setup. What are the dimensions of that tent?

Looks like a tasty bud. Was this one grown entirely in your micro setup shown above?

4 Likes

Yeah, 14w??? That’s cool as hell. Do the shrooms have a problem with too much light? Or, do they just rock right along with the buds?

Thanks for the link, @TexasTea! I think I’m gonna give that a try. I love fresh food!

3 Likes

Those are looking great man. There were 2 phenos in that ApG run. There were 2 that I called jungle sativa because they had the long thin buds with the really narrow sativa leaves.

The other one has chunkier buds, but they start flowering faster than the jungle plants. They have wider leaves, and the branches tend to grow out as opposed to up. They can cover a lot of area. I’ve probably got some pictures somewhere. :thinking:

I’d say yours is one of the chunky ones. :slight_smile:

If anybody’s interested in growing some of these, I’ve got a shitload of seeds left. Shoot me a DM, and I’ll get some headed your way. :v:
:guitar:

21 Likes

@Guitarzan just needed to say publicly that I freaking love what you do!!!

7 Likes

Ye …I got one of each here ( I think)

They have really stretched and starting to pack some bud…they’re very interesting and beautiful plants…and no problems.

Ye guys if you don’t have these seeds…I would recommend.you take @Guitarzan up on his offer.

Regards

P J

23 Likes

Hi Deez,

No, I grew the Mountain Gold and the mushrooms in my regular flower room, which is a small closet under the steps in my basement.

The mini Homebox tents are made in Germany and I bought two of them a couple of years ago. They are only 12 x 12 and about two feet tall, so super tiny…There is a UK based guy on Ebay that seems to be the only distributor but he will ship to the US. You have to message him to get the shipping rate, but they were sent via FedEx and it was really no big deal. I also ordered a medium size model from the Homebox line and that is my main veg tent.

I love these mini tents for starting seeds though, and the Homebox line is far superior to any of the other tents available IMO. The reason I like them so much is that they are all white inside instead of the usual textured silver, they have good ventilation and are very well made. I had a Gorilla tent but it was too big and I hated how stiff it was to open and close. And then I had a cheapy one off Amazon that honestly kind of sucked. These Homebox ones are so well made, just a pleasure to use, and they have held up well for several years now. I sometimes see other Homebox tents on the forums and it usually is someone in Europe where they are evidently much more common.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I’m interested… thanks!

2 Likes

Send him a DM

P J

4 Likes

Dm send, thanks

Happy growings.

1 Like

Will you be growing them outdoor?

They’re nice cool plants.

Good luck

P J

2 Likes

For now, indoor, max height without fixtures 2 meters…
I think that will suffice if not let many vegetative growth.

Happy Growings.!

3 Likes

Well …when you do start…be nice to follow your grow on here.

And of course we all here have your back.

P J

5 Likes

If the requirement is to post public… then I must abandon.
If I can DM grow to someone that can post it without my nickname, then I will send photo reports to him.

In spain, is still illegal, and I need to stay safe, and… because I was BIG STUPID, I have already compromised my security.
Mental Note: “erased:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Entiendo perfectamente.

5 Likes

Pues si, la verdad es que ni cuenta me dí hasta que me lo comunicó otro miembro de OG.
Y claro… el mal ya estaba hecho.
Por suerte pude hacer traslado, y ahora están adoptadas por un amigo. Tenemos la custodia compartida :rofl: .
Pero por lo menos estoy a salvo, ya que…
Y eso que estoy bastante implicado/relacionado con seguridad informática, por lo que doble tonto.

Happy growings.!!

5 Likes

Oh, lo siento, pero me alegro de que se haya solucionado.

Back to English …good luck

P J

4 Likes

Thanks… And my excuses to non-spanish speakers.

Happy growings!

4 Likes

You shouldn’t worry that much, don’t think Spanish LEO’s will read this forum and we are no big :fish: for them, I can post your pics if you wish and send you some Oaxacan from the few left (send me a DM). Try to contact a mod (they don’t bite if done properly :sweat_smile:), they will change your nickname if that brings some relief for you.

There’s always something to learn in this board and you will sure find people willing to help you … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes