The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I probably sent those to you.

5 Likes

Ya I’m shocked at how good the w eed gets after a few months of curing

6 Likes

Couple of @Tejas ,s POC, s getting re-potted today. Out in the sun…doing fine.

P J

History of Punta Cometa, Oaxaca

Also called Cerro Sagrado, or Sacred Hill, Punta Cometa has a long history as a healing site. In pre-Hispanic times it was used as a ceremonial center. And local rumor states that the Aztecs buried treasure here.

With 180-degree views of the ocean, it was also a strategic site for the Aztecs who built a small stone wall. A portion of the wall, called Corral Piedra, remains.

33 Likes

HERE THE 70s COLUMBIAN LINK:

Go to hyp3rids acount on Instagram.
Or alternatively contact him over hyp3rids _ com

On Instagram you find Pictures recently uploaded and the Info that its form Seeds from the 70s. Thats all info i have.
Its the Look that tells me that its special.

It will be aviable only at the 3rd February !
Or as freebies i think.

I rate this Columbian the best ive seen ever.

14 Likes

0 modern look to that 1 isn’t there? I bet the high is magical.

7 Likes

I’m not sure where it is. I went to IG and never saw the 70’s seed option… what a website, though, and IG, beautiful photography. I want to go back, heh.

Can you give a better description of where the photo is at?

3 Likes

The 1970 is a freebie if you buy the 80’s CG. I’ll find you a picture

4 Likes

im bit astonished you dont find the pics, he uploaded like five to ten IG pics , just the previous couple days.

2 Likes

Wow.

13 Likes

I sort of just rushed through… I probably looked right over it.

He sure has some nice work.

2 Likes

Hi guys what you think of my rolling tray …I won on the O G Xmas photo competition.

Three packs of seeds as well…I’m well chuffed with the tray though…Kudos to @Bobgrows who made it…some real talented folks on OG

P J

28 Likes

I just got some Zacatecas Purple from him too. I think Upstate might have gotten a pack as well.

18 Likes

So pleased you like it. :v:

8 Likes

I may need to purchase one of those… :thinking: :wink:

I’d be glad to pay. Nice work!!

6 Likes

That’s what I was looking at. And that Thai that was crossed with it. What’s a pack go for with them?

2 Likes

Let me know.
I do make to order. @GMan

5 Likes

Thank you! If you could DM me a quote I’d be glad to grab one. I just live on a tiny once a month check atm, but if I’m flush I’d love to get one.

Is it possible to add my avatar? I think I can find the original… it was from a 70’s art site while I was googling around. So cool! nice work! peace

6 Likes

Nice tray! Custom nade for you or a huge coincidence?
@Bobgrows custom?

5 Likes

Here’s the Huixtepec seed giveaway screenshot.

If you are on the list and have not sent me your address specifically for Huixtepec seeds they are still packed up sitting here.

13 Likes

I think its $80 a pack.

3 Likes