The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Freaking outstanding! :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :trophy:

2 Likes

Huixtepec showed up last night; much love @Upstate :bear::purple_heart::+1:

4 Likes

I custom make them.
Thank you !

5 Likes

Hi to all…
Some pictures of a mexican sativa that grows near to Popocatépetl Vulcano. The plants are from my broder grow (his first grow) like 32 females plants. Just some shots of some of them.

39 Likes

Are you in Mexico or Central America? Cool looking stuff! I bet it’s fire!

5 Likes

I’m mexican, i’ been growing mexican Strains since 27 years ago. This Strain its one of the many that grows at Popocatépetl Vulcano area. We already harvested like ten plants, very floral citrus smell
I’ll be reporting the smoke

23 Likes

Looks like the Oaxacan Pearl String pheno :kissing_heart:, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

They look very healthy! Beautiful plant.

4 Likes

Looks very similar to my favorite Red Snake from CBG, which is Oaxacan 79 x Punto Rojo. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great pictures! Looks like you’ve got some gems on your hands!!

Have you encountered any traditions of curing that fall outside of the jar cure approach? Curious if there are any cultural traditions that you might be able to shed some light on?

3 Likes

Very nice compadre. Hope everything is going great for you caballero.

2 Likes

fantastic !!!

2 Likes

Is it something from the higher elevations or nearer to the base? I wasn’t even aware of a mountain that high in Mexico. It’s the 2nd highest at 5,426m/17,802ft. Wow.

4 Likes

Well not really, the just harvesting and put the branches on bags, i’m really impressed about that because the weed is exposed to all the enviroment and do not lost potency

6 Likes

It grows on sourrondings areas of the Vulcano,the soil is really good for weed

7 Likes

Thanks hermano…life is improve little by little

7 Likes

Hey do you have the link or can you tag me in the grow log if there is one. Thanks

1 Like

It sure does! Complete with stem resin too. Beautiful.

8 Likes

I tell you what. OG and so many folks here have been good to me. I don’t mind spreading the love.

Hyp3rids sent me some Ace of Haze x Zacatecas. How about I send you some of those?

10 Likes

If any of you are near the California Bay Area elemental wellness in San Jose has clones of snow highs Panama gold.

15 Likes