The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Here are a couple of my last Oaxaca left in flower finally. This girl is about 7 feet tall.

This one is just a bit taller at about 7 1/2 feet tall.

Finally in flower!

28 Likes

I was on VibesCollective forum at that years when Greengrover bring to life again the Panama 74

Then Panama Red" (Rushman 1978 x PRRed2000). Panama Red hybrid originally produced by GreenGrocer, worked by Charlie Garcia/kaiki and hybridized by him with La Mano Negra’s/Alex génetics to create ACE’s line

12 Likes

I grew almost all the lines and i can say that the Panama 74 and the rushman 78 x PR2000 both looks really like the real deal. Pure sativa look since early stages.
Some photos of the Panama 74

31 Likes

More photos

31 Likes

Double Panama … hotbounce2.... hotbounce2....

The other plant seems to be faster…

TamoJunto OG party.....

33 Likes

TamoJunto OG is a funny name :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice budstacks on the double Panama. The earlier flowering, more resinous dp plants I had when I grew these for seed were epic smelling. How’s that one smell?

3 Likes

Yes, a great predisposition to resin…
I would say a light funky herbal smell, followed by a touch that reminded me of absinthe, almost pine…

2 Likes

Some photos of the original double Panamá (rushman 78 x PR2000)

26 Likes

West-Virginia Panamanian buds, winner of “R” annual connoisseur awards 1981

29 Likes

Five Panamas from Ace seeds. Bought a five pack of regulars, got six. Got lucky and got five females so far. The sixth one is being stubborn about cloning. Around three weeks in flower.

26 Likes

Been busy as hell lately but wanted to post an update…Upstate/Cryptic Oaxacan clone is close to done. I seeded up a couple of limbs with Red Snake and also some Nepali on one branch to see if I can get my own version of Vermontman Purple Satellite.

28 Likes

@Tejas , Punta Cometa Oaxacan green pheno is very well behaved so far!

25 Likes

Is that Cometa always like that or does it grow into a full size plant?

Is it a dwarf Mexican?

Be interested in any smoke reports you have

Its been mentioned… I cant remember if the other pics/descrptions are from you or another OG’r around here :smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Oaxacan x red snake

couple of her branches were hit with Oaxacan pollen so :crossed_fingers:

25 Likes

Here’s two PCO volunteers I have going. The second one got a bit of nute burn that’s being addressed. No training.

29 Likes

Looking great man! Much bigger than mine, but I was in a hurry to sex these so kept them smaller and more root restricted. I had two males also which are currently outdoors because I’m trying to collect some pollen from an O’79 x Malawi male.

9 Likes

It’s a smaller pheno, but not a dwarf. Heavy yields looking at pictures. @Tejas you have yourself some beauties there! Keep us posted as it nears harvest.
@TexasTea I’m hoping for a twin of that one someday. Hold onto that one…it isn’t a common pheno in my line. It could be a while before you find another.

11 Likes

BCO Colombian Black. Week 12 of flowering after a decent veg in small containers. Easy to manage the size of this one. Really easy.

Anyone recognize the fly? I’d never seen one.

I wish I could have fit the second rainbow in the picture with the plant. I don’t know what the plant is. A Oaxaca cross…likely with Peshawar.

30 Likes

You’re welcome to a cut my friend…she does root pretty easily, even for a bonehead like me. :wink: I will say it again, this particular Cryptic/Upstate cut is freaking potent. If I have a couple of tokes and a beer after work I’m pretty zonked and it’s lucky if the missus gets her dinner made on time. :slight_smile:

9 Likes