Carty's Collective

Hi there fellow hobbyists…

Strains: Ogers (Ghost Cut) , Lemon Betty, Apple Sherbert, California King…
and 2 new strains I’ve created: Sugar Punch x Oaxacan (Pollen) & Purple Punch x
Oaxacan. (babies)

Foods: Roots Organics, PK 13/14, Big Bud Coco, few other goodies…
Lights: Spider Farmer SF 1000 … performs as well as a 400hps
Pots: Veg in 1.5gal oxy pots, Flower in 3gal felt pots

Due to height restrictions I only veg 3wks then flip them… Learning also topping them at week 2 or 3 makes for a nice even canopy, more budsites and a plant that responds to staking quite well…

Current grow is at wk 1 of flowering after following above schedule…

66 Likes

Hi carty. Your plants are looking happy:). Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Thanks so much… have some friends who were the original mods of the site so thought I’d
check things out…

10 Likes

nice plants , good pics always educational for me to watch these grows.

Welcome back to OG! Hope you enjoy it and stick around and nice grow!

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG - those are some nice healthy looking plants. I am looking forward to seeing them do their thing

4 Likes

Good looking plants. I am grabbing a seat for this one.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Carty

1 Like

Nice to see you here @Carty. Excellent looking plants man. :+1::+1:
:guitar:

1 Like

Interesting mix of magic beans there @Carty!
I’m looking forward to seeing how they do. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Peace @Carty beautiful plants. Welcome back to OG. Great place to learn and grow mentally as well as physically. Stay safe…be well.

Peace

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Cloning a few atm…

23 Likes

The lemon Betty & Oger clones are performing so much better in larger pots then last run…
Apple Sherbet is a stretchy girl, about ready to bend her branches over and give her what for…lol
California King is hard to find info on. Buddy found 2 seeds in a bag…
All the clones above are doing great without a humidity dome. Cal King was only strain to wilt and die. So we’ll see if we keep her
Wonder if because others are breeder S1 seeds

6 Likes

Um… this big Apple Sherbet is just growing to fast… she’s gotta go over to my bro’s place
one night… doh. here is 6 days of growth, bending her branches over 5 days ago or so and she just loved it and grew another foot into and past my led panel light… so before she gets burned or washed out she needs a better home where she can expand her horizons… lol

Apple Sherbet

California King

Oger clone: Ghost Cut

Lemon Betty clone

21 Likes

Oger looking amazing at 30 days flower

22 Likes

Some plants just die doubtful if it had anything to do with it being bag seed I’ve also had plenty of breeders seeds not germ

1 Like

Oh don’t I know it man… lost more great genetics that just didn’t want to come out and playay…

But, the ones that do are amazing eh? so unpredictable, seedling growing can be quite challenging but very rewarding at times too…

3 Likes

Um… guess it’s HIGH time I updated this thread huh?

20 Likes

more shots of the grow as it went along…

Apple Sherbet

Oger

15 Likes

Today these girls are at day #59 and only the Oger is close to coming down, possibly this
weekend… meanwhile the Apple Sherbet is just beginning to slow down on adding weight…
Apple Sherbet

![Oger#6|375x500]

Oger
(upload://kieeeU84fGaaHZmRHigPCb0omBg.jpeg)

California King was taken over to a friends house after out growing my tent twice, 2nd time was after bending her tops over only to have them swing back upward and grow another foot and more… the shorter one was cloned… photos of them soon I hope… hehe

16 Likes