The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Condolences. :cry: Carson was a handsome boy.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dog, theyā€™re family members just like the kids. My heart breaks for you, he was a handsome boy. RIP Carson.

3 Likes

Aww man, so sorry to hear that!

2 Likes

My condolencesā€¦RIP Carson!

1 Like

Oh man dude that sucks :cry:. Losing ones dog is losing a best friend and confidant that never talks back or says fuqd up things. My heart goes out to you good vibes my friend. This is something I wouldnā€™t wish on an enemy. Iā€™m truly sorry for your loss. GOOD BOY CARSONā€‹:heart::heart::heart:!

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your pooch hermano, hang in there :pray:

1 Like

so sorry to hear @Upstate. they truly are manā€™s best friend :cry:

1 Like

Oaxacan x red snake came down yesterday @deeez99 ! Left a few little buds from to let seeds finish hopefully.

Oaxacan inside coming along

Checkbout the pistils on the Peshawar Afghani they have all been curly never stuck straight out weird

17 Likes

You know what to do with them beans šŸ«˜ when they are ready :mailbox_with_mail:! :wink::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to her that brother, our pets are an extension of our family. Hope your doing ok @Upstate

2 Likes

R.I.P. Carson. A good dogā€™s friendship is indispensable.

2 Likes

looks great @420noob! hopefully she smokes great for you too. iā€™ve enjoyed following your long flowering grow.

sorry if you already answered this but does she have any discernable aromas? the Oaxacan mother had some delicate cedar/incense and slight berry finish when I grew her outdoors, really enjoyable smoke. thank you again for growing the OxRS as I was curious how that combo would do.

6 Likes

For the first time since I was a kid I donā€™t have a dog. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

20 Likes

Sorry for you lost bro

3 Likes

No good have to let go of a friendā€¦RIP Carson

2 Likes

Sorry for Carson passing away.
They become a part of the family, and sometimes more beloved than some family members.

When mine passed, for one side I feel bad, but for the other feel happy. Not happy for passing away, but happy for the life she had. The only think I have remorses was that she died virgin, without tasting the sin.

2 Likes

@Upstate you and Carson are in my thoughts today, brother.

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences :pray:

1 Like

I am really sorry about your loss. May Carson have a safe and fun trip to dog heaven. I lost my dog of 15 years earlier this year. Still miss him. Cherish the memories brother.

Best of vibez.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to read about Carson buddy. A dogā€™s love and loyalty are unconditional. Wishing you the best during a tough time.

1 Like