The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@Papalag

AM/Haze x Choc rain (escobar repro.

Pheno 2

85 days from flip. 12 weeks in flower….in the Zone now …will chop soon.

Nice plant nice grow.

P J

27 Likes

Nice view from your garden.:heart:
Your garden looks amazing too.

6 Likes

Crasias. Garden has been a labour of love.

The plants love this place on the mountain…The local indigenous Indians call this area The Valley of the moon.

I see why

P J

6 Likes

Ok guys it’s that time of the year.

Merry Xmas from Th Valley of the moon.

One love

P J

18 Likes

We’re alive! It’s been a difficult holiday season and I’ve been preoccupied with that and family stuff.

Sorry so late but they’re going out soon.

11 Likes

Seasons Greetings from Chemical Valley in Southern Ontario…

Feliz Navidad

9 Likes

Whaaa …certainly a different vista from me.

Keep wearing the mask LOL

P J

3 Likes

I much prefer yours… reminds me of North Costa Rica.

Probably not that far away…

2 Likes

I was listening to Niel young’s greatest hits when you posted…the track was at Helpless….uncanny

P J

2 Likes

Wrong thread

The Araucanian chicken is contaminated, with many breeds of European origin, which increase its build, but, bone structure, head shape, long feather and many other things. European dual-purpose chicken breeds, such as Livorno, Legorn, Menorca, Andaluza, Asturian pita pinta and many more. They bring the Araucanian roosters to a weight close to 2.7 kg. They are races of Iranian and Chinese descent. They are confinement birds. Mapuche chickens, on the other hand, are much smaller, thinner, lighter and more flying birds, the weight of an adult rooster or osila ranges between 1.2 kg and 1.8 kg, such as “Gallus varius”, “Gallus lafayetti”, “Gallud soneratti” and rl Gallus Gallus bankiva"

4 Likes

More worried about you than the seeds my friend. I’m glad you are both Still kicking. It’s a busy time of year. Enjoy yourself and worry about the seeds after new year’s​:grin:. Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree: :heart:
Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza and if you celebrate nothing have a great day tomorrow anyway!

9 Likes

So oaxacan pollenated with Oaxacan is at 7 wks flower and 5 wks since first pollenation!

20 Likes

Now I see some seeds. Congratulations on making your first!
Just remember Folks…
If it don’t fit, take a hit😁 and pack that shit!

I would like to thank @Mystic Funk of the legendary Cryptic Labs for making holiday shopping painless this year. If you gotta do shoppin, Smoke Oaxacan🤣
I just came across the bag of goodies I got from him again. I’d like to volunteer up a pack of pearl stem Oaxaca To anybody that would make some seeds. I’ve got a fresh pack of what he calls the spear phenotypes that I will get into this summer. I’ll be spreading some of those around.

27 Likes

I would love to but I think is better in the hands of more experienced pollen chuckers. Nice opportunity!

8 Likes

That’s the Gold!!!

Merry Christmas vintage weed Enthusiasts!! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

These are a trip…

5 Likes

Punto rojo CBG F3

21 Likes

Yep I agree 100% with our dear leader. Seeds can wait.

Feliz Navidad @GREANDAL to you and your family

P J

6 Likes

SOLD OUT
That didn’t take long.

3 Likes