The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what they likeā€¦El Valle de Cauca ā€¦Corinto country they thrive in Humidityā€¦and rainfallā€¦high altitudeā€¦

Same with a Llanera (Colombian black)ā€¦
Punta Roja ( red point) the same.

The thing about the wet season in Central America I grasped ā€¦was itā€™s so different.

Three hours of downpour some days ā€¦then the sun comes out for four or fiveā€¦then real hot for hours ā€¦and a downpourā€¦Plants love itā€¦.
And Equitorial is the Key to all that.

Iā€™m sure Sativas are natural hereā€¦by the way a indicas do ok as well!

P J

8 Likes

I have noticed that myself. They really prefer hot and humid.

7 Likes

Beautiful plant! šŸŖ“

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s gotta be the longest Iā€™ve ever heard of. Meanwhile Iā€™m over here growing 6 week varieties and checking my watch every 5 minutes.

11 Likes

Ye the same.
Red point.
Punta Roja
And Panama red.

Panama only existed as a province of Colombia till 1903

P J

3 Likes

Whaaā€¦.that be some kind of record.

Probably a miss print

Regards

P J

3 Likes

well, i dontā€¦ dont dicdate what i knoiw.

i googled humidity in panama.
least humid is March 40 percent
most humid is Nov. 78 Percentā€¦

so, i guess for a realistic imitation of Panama youre not quiet right with 90 percent , and air circulation? anyway

i mean the month youre approximately imitating might be october ? (wich floweringtime do they have?)ā€¦ if that the case, probably 70 percent would be accurateā€¦ (i mean who nows wich part of panama they came from anyway.? probably some places are dryer?

anyway

2 Likes

Ye

But I did say ā€¦and that goes for anywhereā€¦

But there is always fluctuations in the weather.

Thanks

2 Likes

so then what is the average moisture, you tell meā€¦ i just asked google. probably you can make more precise statement.

ok, i googled again, i either missread humidity for march, its 56 percentā€¦ but i think were more interested in the novemberā€¦

1 Like

Maybe this site can help you out.

Iā€™m only a grower ā€¦as I said weather ,especially with global warming fluctuates.

And there is micro-climates as well ā€¦to contend with.

P J

H

2 Likes

basically not interfering with what i said i thinkā€¦(after the correction).

100 percent in some places it says. not every placeā€¦ soā€¦ like i saidā€¦average humidity peaks in nov. around 78percent.

3 Likes

Playing taps for the " third" sister. Started finding male flowers in the budsā€¦and if that wasnā€™t enough, I couldnā€™t find the plant a few days ago, and it was left out in our long days again. She/he is stewing in a bucket to be fed to her sisters.

Tough to kill that beauty.
Happy 6 of 7 female plants and 4 males are stable from Old Silversides, a slight hermie. Hope it stays that way. Experiments are always risky. For Silversides, Iā€™ll put up with almost anything to produce a line descended from her.
Outta likesā€¦again lol

16 Likes

Iā€™m checking mine every 4 minutesā€‹:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:. Iā€™m at week 20 now. I have AT LEAST 8 weeks with the fast one. Could go 35 weeks with the long one. :sleeping:
I sure hope itā€™s good! I was told itā€™s worth growing by the guy @romanoweed convinced to shake the dust off the seeds and run it to make a few fresh ones.

Oaxaca / Peshawar showing the Silversides lineage. Looks just like Oaxaca, but more fanning out at the bud sites.
I

16 Likes

This is the best fertilizer that money canā€™t buy ! :slight_smile: Itā€™s that good ! Itā€™s so good that you wouldnā€™t need anything else :slight_smile: for real itā€™s my favorite

And I would love a chance at some of old silver sides seeds ! Iā€™ve been reading this thread and man! That thing is amazing and I would love to try her smoke holy cow thatā€™s what I call a hash plant! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hola hombres !!! In Mexico :mexico: to day hope this counts .

Melon ( Cantaloupe) agua fresca from Acuńa Mx

Salute Amigos!

12 Likes

Sheā€™s really potent. I finally smoked a bud that hadnā€™t seen rain. 2 in fact. Both were microwaved., and man, it still rattled my cage. Epic smoke.
Then, the next day, that plant ( minisides) was pummeled by a thunderstorm :rofl::joy::rofl:. What can you do? Thatā€™s the price you pay for using time growing plants that could have been spent building a greenhouse. @GREANDAL, how are you liking yours? The sativas must appreciate the extra heat.

10 Likes

Just melon juice? Or some tequila found its way in there? Either way, sounds great!

5 Likes