The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Solid advice

3 Likes

Very nice!
@PineTarBastard whose Malange did you use? Afropips or Holy Smoke comes to mind. Seeds of Africa had one I think…

4 Likes

PTB Told me they are from Malberry

The Mulanje is from Malberry. I got them from HempDepot.

7 Likes

PJ how did the Punta Cometa Oaxacan turn out for you?

6 Likes

@upstate the pollenation took! I have absolutely no doubt. Understand what you all mean by you should be able to tell holy moly. Huge calyx with pistil brown and broken looking.

So had to raise my light marshydro recommendations are out of control. The nanners had pollen in them. Only got on highest buds and leaves were standing straight up. Shouldnt have these issues anymore.

10 Likes

Same place I got the Afghani Peshawar seeds. :grinning: I also have a few other packs from them I need to run. I sent you a 10 pack of the Mulanje last year along with the Peshawar. You should run them. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks again. I just came across those beans recently. How’s the buzz?

4 Likes

Light too close? Is that what caused the nanners?
Glad you got some seeds😁

3 Likes

Smashing thread…PTB

I didn’t know about, had a good browse over breakfast…well done

@Upstate you should pencil them in for a grow, there real healthy…do your own thing plants…love growing on the Mountain here they do.

P J

12 Likes

The Punta Cometa was a great grow.and pretty easy…they did enjoy there time on the mountain.

Had two smashing females…ye would grow again.

The smoke was a nice during the day smoke, calm and tranquil…I did notice that this strain calmed me and my anxiety. Put a smile on my face.

Ye thanks again T

P J

23 Likes

Red Snake day 23:

One seedling is far behind the others… To cull, or not to cull?

12 Likes

Don’t do it! The others will know .Lisa Chaly ॐ on Instagram: "Science: Plants are Sentient Beings🌿✨ I have always believed this to be true, plants are magical; from their vast medicinal healing powers to their incredible neuron network, this is just more evidence that life is an incredible gift in whatever form it takes. “…and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”🙏🏽 #plantmedicine #sentientbeings #plantlover #naturelover #planthealing #sciencefacts #plantsaremagic #higherconsciousness #mahalokeakua #holisticwellness #holistichealing #holisticwellbeing #holisticliving #plantsasmedicine"
The runts are often the potent ones

12 Likes

Plants are Magical

You better believe it…
I’m into that kind of stuff bonding and interfacing with all that you grow.Those runts can surprise.

P J

13 Likes

Oh yes it was it cooking along nicely now!

Some seeds :rofl: I hit the whole plant 3x. First round of pollen was about 17 days ago and have a bunch of swollen calyces.

16 Likes

It is a treat in a number of ways.

4 Likes

The buzz is pretty darn good. Very potent and uplifting. I like to mix it with the Oaxaca. :grinning:
Those seeds are pretty old, probably twenty years or more. I only had two germinate out of the twenty i planted.

8 Likes

Keep it. Always best to NOT take life if it’s not necessary. This is coming from a trained and experienced killer: Never miss an opportunity to preserve life.

12 Likes

@PineTarBastard

Well I didn’t know shower rooms could be a godsend…very photogenic and good security they are LOL

I’m of on a wee for/ five day break….

They have been thriving outside and won’t belong till there in the zone …the Candyberry is only a week or two away…maybe trimming on Xmas :christmas_tree: day

I can’t take the risk of maybe someone sees them…security needed.
I know the chicas will miss me …but fuck they have been spoiled for months outside in the sun …we bit of chilling will be in order LOL

P J

19 Likes

Punto rojo CBG , f3

28 Likes

Makes me want to install another shower in my house, then convert it into a grow room.:+1:t2:

8 Likes