The Dissent Grow

The strange thing is the goat that wilted had roots in the water, not many but they’d def broke the net pot.

Got weird droop again, not even sure wtf anymore. Two lucky charms in the same system under the same lights .

3 Likes

And two golden goats right beside them are fine .

3 Likes

These things really took off, again I wasn’t prepared. Must flip this coming weekend.

7 Likes

Rearranged a bit and I know earlier I said I was going to leave my lights alone, yeah right. It’s now cool enough to run the hlg600 and hortilux chps side by side so that’s what I’m going to do.

5 Likes

Anybody pre-order one of these yet?

Seeing their first product and the pricing on it I’m afraid to look at the price of this one, all I’ve seen is “$400 dollars 0ff” regular price so it must be pretty pricey. Probably stick with rosin myself.

1 Like

Its around $2k if memory serves…

I have one of their desktop units, the Source Turbo and love it. That one is around $500. It doesnt actually do the extraction, it simply allows you to recover your alcohol and reduce the tincture at lower temperatures due to the vacuum.

1 Like

Yeah , full price is like 2k but they’re doing 400 off so that makes it a measly 1600.
3 hours time to process 4 liters seems pretty good but I’m pretty sure I’ll stick with rosin.

1 Like

Rosin is king in my book, plus now i have a 20ton shop press :joy::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just pressed another 10g mesh bag myself, I stuff a bunch of bags and pop them in the freezer anymore. Press them as needed. Just did a nice dab of the GG x high country diesel and as it was expanding I thought to myself"man I’m getting too old for this shit" but then after the initial shock it was all good. Didn’t even break a sweat!

3 Likes

I’ve done the decarbed rosin for a tincture. It comes out nice for recreational use, but for medicinal use I still prefer the cold extraction method.

1 Like

Sunday is always kind of depressing, not nearly as depressing as monday of course

. Day job slowly kicking/killing my ass

4 Likes

Lot of work. All over head too, ugh.

Looks good though. :eye:

99%

3 Likes

Goats hogging all the space. I should probably just remove the two lucky charms.
A

few days in, hope there’s not much stretch.

4 Likes

Looking good my man. I neglected my dissent grow (6 site 27 gal totes) and had to cull them recently. I really need to keep mothers and work on my timing and logistics

1 Like

Thanks buddy.
You should get into chucking pollen. I’m about to mix up some silver thiosulfate myself.

2 Likes

I was reading ReikoX autoflowering adventures and it got me thinking the same.

I usually grow feminized seeds so I never have males. But all my Bodhi gear is regular seeds.

This last batch reignited my fire for growing.

2 Likes

great thread m8 !
love the igloo thing ! should be effective to keep roots cooler in summertime.
Keep up
DS

1 Like

Was a pretty fair start but I believe that the hlg600 is killing the ceramic hps.

Hortilux chps

And under the hlg600.

6 Likes

Both looking good and praying hard. :pray:

2 Likes