The Hippies Garden

ouuuuu cobs.

3 Likes

@lotus710 do you live in winnipeg too ?? because i definitely know people that were going ice fishing this weekend :smiley:

1 Like

Lol frozen ass Winnipeg

1 Like

nope. frozen ass bc eh @Uncle_Al :joy: lmfao!!

ahh i just saw a downtown winnipeg address in that one picture

1 Like

12 Likes

I like this so much I think I’m gonna get 10@1A and a 240w driver. I think it’ll work great as an upgrade for my veg tent.

3 Likes

That looks PRO.

I’d hate to think what that would cost someone to buy ready made like that lol.

Photon FLOOD!

3 Likes

well this light would cost you around 200 bucks canadian if it was comming from my point of view on making money. but like if you were talking to someone thats all about capitalism id say 250-300.

damn did i say 200 for a 140w light? damn thats 100 more then a fuckin mars hydro and its wayyyyyyy better! idek why people buy mars. ay if anyones about to buy a mars send me your money and ill fuckin build you a strip light thatll be way better😂 i wont even make money since youd have to wait for it to get built and shipped😅

2 Likes

damn do i ever love helping people. ive been on IG for the past two hours helping three people figuring out notill leds and a mixture😂 love love love it

3 Likes

do it proper.

6 Likes

i just sent a huge email to a doctor that says 5 joints is equal to 112 cigarettes. i do everything proper with emails like that. no swearing, no slang, and proper punctuation. someone obv dont know how to research.

4 Likes

Don’t know many people who smoke 20-40 joints a day! I know plenty of 1-2 pack a day cig smokers.

1 Like

well thats good because they would of died smoking 2 packs of joints a day😂

1 Like

equal to cigarettes in what way? tar equivalence?

what was that little tool you posted?

That tool was wire strippers

thanks. i see it now.

2 Likes

yeppers. they are proper wire strippers. i used to use the one you showed a long time ago. then i found these. man the difference is amazing. no more spinning and pulling and ripping off wire strands.

oh and cancer causing.

oh and look at what i ordered

@legalcanada you should get one since ya in canada;)

2 Likes