The Hippies Garden

This will be my spot for posting everything. Ill post all my grows, tips, tricks, and random topics here.

Right now im looking at

and thinking, hmmm… what to do with this. So i think im gonna start up a mini garden. This will probably have random plants in there but will mainly be for turning soil into top quality vermi compost. Ill forsure post pics. I just need to buy some things nowXD

7 Likes

took me less then an hour to set it all up.

7 Likes

Bookmarking … I love your KNF howtos! Good job!

5 Likes

I’m hopping on to… Of course Sensei! Really nice setup man!

3 Likes

Always nice when you have enough stuff laying around to setup a grow. Good to have for testers and whatnot.

4 Likes

i got 6 of tha purps in water. They are reg beans. I think im gonna throw up my old blurple led and get a grow with it then retro fit it with some strips.

6 Likes

I thought you didn’t soak seeds Sensei, just drop them in the no-till and let them be… LOL

Kidding Sensei!

2 Likes

No kidding bro. I usualy dont but these are some of the first seeds i purchased, kinda old so i just soak em over night n plant em:)

That’s how i do it too, just soak them overnight and then onto paper towels… LOL

But you are right in nature that’s how it happens.

3 Likes

Good luck, friend!
(Ya talks bout "hippies’, but it looks to me more the Descubrimiento Space Ship in 2001 from Kubrick, je, je…)
Notill Power!

3 Likes

Yessir. Cept momma plant “soaks em”:wink:

1 Like

Less than an hour?! I’m impressed and encouraged. I am about to pitch my first tent. Good luck brother I’m subbed.

3 Likes

Yeah man. Super quick eh?

Ive been at work all day drilling, screwing, drilling and screwing.

7 Likes

finally got em all drilled on.

9 Likes

how many diodes and the total wattage? samsung lm461cs ?

3 Likes

48 per strip and 20 strips. should be around 480w for this. Its just half the light. Still gotta add 20 strips. Running them at 1050ma and they are like 22v each.

Oh and they are bridgelux ebstrips.

5 Likes

bubba kush bubble hash. Mids

6 Likes

Looks pretty nice, you make it?

2 Likes

no i cant afford bmans bags yet. and if i could id get myself drysifting screensXD i actually bought this online. its very low grade. but it has that classic hashish taste.

3 Likes

My dry sift screens turned out to be expensive trim screens. I did make some melt sift once, but unless I have a pound or so to work with, not worth the effort.

1 Like