The Mexican Landrace Thread *continues 2

Dude! How did that one end up?

1 Like

Found the Oaxacan Gold male I’m really digging for a breeder. @Upstate

17 Likes

:ok_hand: :drooling_face: :metal:

5 Likes

Now that’s a unique description. I don’t know what Mt proud means, but I like it😁
Lemon carrots sounds great. My weed went thru a carrot phase. I love that carrot weed! I didn’t know Mexican had carrot phenos. You don’t happen to know from which ( parental) side the carrot came do you?
Looking good :+1: how far into Flower was the plant at the time? Any finished plant pics?
@GregOG looks like a good one. Nice branches.

2 Likes

Sorry, I have problems with the translator sometimes… :sweat_smile:
Mountain hay, it is not simply dry grass, it has a particular, delicious scent…
I don’t know which side it’s from, Suroeste it should be Acapulco Gold x Mihohacan, but I never tried them in pure form…

10 Likes

Sorry my phone isn’t working. Poor service. I was trying to type
Welcome to OG😁 @Willydread

5 Likes

You say to me? That was the last photo I took of her, it was the beginning of December, if I remember correctly it was cut after a few weeks…(around 15/20 december)

2 Likes

Those are different Strains
The Oaxaca 1979 its just a cut
No regular seeds.

6 Likes

Sure! At those years i grew it two years in a row
Deep mint flavor and super sweet
Definately great tool to work with Oaxaca 79

30 Likes

Yeah, yes the kushyman cut from Canada

I just wonder if you see that tri-leaves on many other Oaxaca or Mexican plants like you can see there on the 79clone

Like here

Thanks!

5 Likes

Wow, that’s great see photos of full outdoor Oaxaca 79 plants! Ive only seen indoor plants

Yes came from Kushyman.
Well that was just three leaflets because was in a small pot. Usually if you put plants on big pots they can show you the whole real form.
That big Oaxacan 79 was a single plant, it grew really big because i put it on a really big pot. The other Oaxaca 79 seedlings was into small pots, that’s why they looks different.
Big Oaxacan 79 single plant

22 Likes

29 Likes

oaxa79buds04

29 Likes

37 Likes

Is it normal for the flowering tops of long flowers to be a little floppy when first pushing pistils? I’ve noticed with all mine. Is it because of such quick growth and will firm up or should I increase Si?

6 Likes

Wow, Lovin’ all these pics!!! Thanks, very nice!

1 Like

I have the Oaxaca 79 pheno coming through in a Mextiza S1,

some of my favourite smoke that is possible here so far. This one started flowering at 14-15hrs.

20 Likes

Well Elchischas, hows the season treating you? Did you try any seeds of your recent Highland Oaxacan from you’re friend up there?

3 Likes

They are always floppy lol. You don’t mean wilted right? Looks fine to me… But the tops should be standing straight up first thing in the morning.
I can’t imagine a need for silica.

3 Likes