The offial happy 4/20 2017 bong hits thread!

been doin those all day;)

3 Likes

I remember the 50th anniversary, double sided bike!!! @lotus710

2 Likes

3 Likes

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fucking hilarious dudeXD !!!

2 Likes

Happy 420 brothers and sisters!!
I’ve been at it since 7am. La Nina with a cup of coffee. Then Girl Scout Cookies for breakfast. Followed by some Gorilla Glue to stick me back to the ground. Sounds like time for a Sour Diesel live resin dab? Yeah, now we’re cooking. Now I’m eyeing my special occasion Berry jar… Maybe after lunch!

I’m thinking about rolling an oz of Lemon Skunk into joints and heading to downtown Denver for the rally…

I hope you all have a peaceful and enjoyable 4/20/2017 and remember that if you do not have the legal right to enjoy Cannabis today is the day the world will pay the most attention to your rebellion!

Overgrow the world one plant at a time! Be the change you wish to see.

I’m fucking blitzed guys.
Jake

6 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Puff puff pass…

2 Likes

Happy 420 everybody! Just got home and feelin wonderful. Got to dab some KosherKush Oil, Royal Cheese Rosin, Unidentified Vape Oil, My Orange Creamsicle, and Kosher Kush Flower (wonderful). Everybody realizes we could do this everyday if we tried hard enough! I hope everyone had as much fun as me, love and best wishes.

4 Likes

Ladies and gentleman,

I present to you Dynamite:

3 joints stacked like a pyremid, bonded with shatter rolled into a rope and then live resin stuffed into the crevices. Top it off with a light roll around in kief and we have a winner.

What a fun way to end 4/20.
Time for a tolerance break.

Hope you all had a great day yesterday.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

7 Likes

That’s just…wow

1 Like

I need a tolerance break too nowXD

2 Likes

F#ck tolerance, i love a challenge! :grinning::smile:

4 Likes

Cheers! That’s insane, it will put me to sleep for sure…

1 Like