The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Yes indeed, pot size is a limitation, also won’t work with scrog but will with some sog setups.
I spent years playing around with gravity fed and self siphoning, self watering pots or my own adaptations of the principle and still think it to be the most effective and safe method especially if you travel as I do.
The trouble with designing your own system is there’s another design you want make just over the horizon and in my case now, hasn’t quite solidified in my noodle yet.
So I’m overhead pouring atm.

1 Like

hehe …call it being a grow nerd …used to be the same always playing around with new ideas since my brain gets board and it needs to be stimulated …but now days i am doing the KISS method …this is due to age limited space and the fact i have MS … have to keep reminding my self not to get to carried away and to just “Keep It Simple Stupid” other wise when i have my bad times i am not able to keep up with things …some people around here are critical of how i am doing things …not being organic anymore but until they have walked …or crawled as the case may be… in my shoes i think they just plain do not get it so i disregard them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A close friend has MS and is the reason I am growing today, :bowing_man:

If I may ask, what types and varieties do you grow that seem most beneficial?

1 Like

just restarted growing in the past year …had to slowly be able to afford the set up and get some good genetics… currently i am growing out a BOG indica called blue kush …one of the things i have trouble with is relaxing and sleep so i thought this would be a good place to start … if you have any recommendations i would be happy to hear about them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheSadBadMadGrower apologies, didn’t mean to threadjack but I’ll take this offline with a pm to @riverlady.

1 Like