The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

That’s what automaticly does happen… isn’t it ?

SpeesCees

2 Likes

What automatically happens and what’s most important are two different things my brother

This is a reminder that you have still time to Sunday to submit your answers. But don’t leave it for the very last day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sunday? Damn for some reason I thought it was Friday. Now I have to wait longer for the results! :grin:

1 Like

no community spirit here buddy. there is nothing lost in translation.

4 Likes

Can you expand on that?

Maybe You are one of them to let it go like this !

SpeesCees

I had in mind that any serious grower or breeder did understand the meaning of “spint and/or thrips”
Sure I know it should be spider mites… but it seems to me that every word here that’s not complete but clear… will become critic. I start to become a little dizzy on this forum.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

What forum have you not felt dizzy at.

6 Likes

I have to admit I should have been able to figure it out with the help of google. But…momentary laziness. That, and spint is very similar to the German word for spider. Oops :grimacing:

Honestly native English speakers would benefit tremendously from proficiency in multiple languages. Especially on this forum, proficiency in English, Spanish, and Dutch will have you communicating effectively with practically everyone. Time to break out the Pimsleur courses…

1 Like

Must… not… post… austin… powers… clip :joy:

@SpeesCees spint is just not a word I know. Thrips was understood.
No big deal.

What strain/grow technology excites you now?

1 Like

Do it!

twenty characters

1 Like

@gordongecko is this the one you might be thinking of?
:grin:

4 Likes

Still time to enter the contest! Although not much…

What are you waiting for?

2 Likes

I think my entry just got revoked :grin:

2 Likes

So what strain are y’all gonna pick if you win? I’m torn between Santa Maria and No Mercy Special.

3 Likes

KillerBee or NoMercySpecial ^^

2 Likes

I’d hit it…

2 Likes

If I win I want the seeds the speecees calls his best strain, so when I make a grow log of them everyone will be able to see his awesome breeder skills​:v::wink:
Edit-i finally looked the the no mercy website. . .that desert queen looks right up my alley, but besides that I really did enjoy the information section of your website @SpeesCees :+1:

3 Likes

Deadline for your submissions is today 3PM UTC (You have 7 hours left)

3 Likes