The SpeesCees Contest August 2018 (Closed)

Dutch reggae? first time for me! :smile::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@SpeesCees I have no idea what they are saying but I like the way they say it. . .listening to it for the 2nd time lol thanks for the awesome jam

Ok you’re going to have to clarify what Under Himalaya means. I was just about to turn in my answers and then I saw your comment. The region I described, which is indeed an area of origin for cannabis, has documented soil properties of which I based my answer on. I have never been to the Himalayas and taken soil samples so I have to go by what other researchers have done. So please clarify?

1 Like

Lol you can’t clarify those questions bro no outdoor soil is the same . . .you could test ph in one spot and then walk ten feet away at it could be different. . . Most of his questions have a “hidden” answer lol. . Like he asks about darwin. Then asks about hermies . . Well if you go by what Darwin says hermies are just the next evolutionary step. . . Hopefully with this example you understand what I’m trying to mean. . . I could just be high though :wink::v:
P.s I like “intersex” better than hermie

4 Likes

I totally get what you are saying. I was thinking the same thing but figured I was nuking it too much. I mean, you can argue that cannabis originated in Mongolia or Siberia, but that’s a ways away from the Himalayas. And you can generalize things, like saying central Texas soil has a lot of clay and makes digging difficult. Not EVERYWHERE in Texas has clay soil, but you can go ahead and assume that you’re going to have to fight the clay to dig post holes on your property.

2 Likes

And nobody get me wrong I did enjoy the questions themselves they actually made my brain start thinking all crazy, and I enjoyed that, very much :+1::+1: but I’m not going to enter on principal, and that is I’m stoned and typing the answers is a buzz kill so good luck all those who entered​:+1: you have more patience then me

3 Likes

I’m also lacking in patience. Too impatient to wait for clarification of the questions, so I turned in the answers. I’ll whine about it later if I don’t win :grin:
But I’ve got nothing better to do right now than type up some answers for a contest. And I want a bunch of No Mercy seeds.

1 Like

Question 11 should’ve been “How do you pronounce SpeesCees? Like species, spacecase, or speeskeys?”

4 Likes

More power too you bro, if I was interested in running his gear I would feel the same way :+1::+1:
Species I would assume

1 Like

Or with dutch accent, spicy ^^ Funny music lol

edit with vodka : I agree, each question deserve a debate. Can be fun to do after the contest.

3 Likes

answers sent…

we shall see lol

1 Like

Because when I was at the growshop, this guy told me it increases THC by 40% :wink:

9 Likes

Damn for a second there I thought I misread the question and it said “before” instead of “after”. I was about to feel like a doofus.

1 Like

The under Himalaya is south side of the mountains from Kashmir to Bhutan. The origional habbitat for the official Cannabis D’Índica Officinalis.

SpeesCees

2 Likes

I did… be sure !
SpeesCees

2 Likes

It’s spoken as SpaceCase.
My name is Cees … and I’m in Space…So : in Dutch it’s SpeesCees.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well damn that sucks. I focused on the Northern Slope of the Mahabharata Range (which runs from Kashmir to Bhutan) otherwise known as the Lesser Himalayas because the Southern Slope is considered too steep for habitability. Oh well.

4 Likes

You do have 1 full week to send the answers !?
Why such a hurry ?
And… most of this forum visitors will not take the time for it or they are too lazy.
That will say that you still can win with a few wrong answers.:wink:

SpeesCees

4 Likes

Maybe you should take the time to read the questions right.
Most of it…it’s easy to find.
I guess you’re cleaver enough where to find it.
During that… lissen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28MdKi20XU and think like mother nature.
Come on… ONE of you should come up with a good result :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SpeesCees

3 Likes

what seeds would be in the 75? is it a mix or your own creations or copycats etc?
I think a bit of info on whats up for grabs might make some more peeps come out of the woodwork.
Sod it ive entered.

1 Like