The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more) Winners Announced

I’m supposed to say why I love Female Seeds when in all honesty I havent yet had a chance to run any I finally bought some this past April 2 weeks later lost my house in a house fire so never got the chance to run them, They have several strains that I’d certainly love to run , thanks for the chance Good luck to all

2 Likes

Female Seeds Big Bud x White Widow and Grapefruit x Neville’s Haze were two of the first strains I ever ran, back in like, 07 maybe. The Grapefruit Haze ended up a trifoliate with spiral colas, and is still one of the best plants I’ve ever grown. No exaggeration. Still have one picture of her. Lmao.

Why do we love Female Seeds?
We can say “The stability, consistency, and agility, with which they fill our facilities, is simply amazing.”
But that’s just data points, so we let other people make our choice, and what we keep hearing is “That Pineapple Joint. What’s it called, C99? It’s sublime. Good choice.”
And they don’t price gouge! Oh boy!
And all femme seeds, no boys!

But really, the reason we love Female Seeds, is because the phenomenal pheno’s we’ve received, have contributed to so many great memories.

4 Likes

I too grew the grapefruit x nevilles haze had to be like 10 years ago also. It had colas as big and long as my arm. I will agree that it was very good.

3 Likes

I’ve only grown Female Seeds’ gear out of the 4 breeders above/ I’ve run they’re ww x bb, they’re indoor mix, and now ( amongst others) they’re ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE strains- all photos and i have a C99 @ halfway through flowering… I’ am smelling pure pineapple, very quick flowering, @ day 35 from flipping: …

C99 & blueberry twist- ( bottom pic)
Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

Hey my friends! im here to win this time! Thanks Vault for the great giveaways. Merry weedmass & happy growyear!!

2 Likes

Female seeds is a quality breeder with solid genetics that’s why I love them. Count me in.

2 Likes

Would love to run more female seeds. Count me in!

2 Likes

would absolutley love some freebies best of luck to all

7 Likes

Love the way your commited to helping over grow the world an helping the community

3 Likes

I just love the fact that Female Seeds C99 is the best prize in the promo and it happens to be offered here at my favourite forum. Thanks for the opporchancity to put my name in the hat.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted to grow c99 for a long time. With female seeds it’d make finding a mother would be twice as easy. Thanks 4 the awesome contest!

2 Likes

Cinderella99 is my favorite strain! Good luck everyone. Of course I’m allergic to feminized seeds and will be a bystander on this one :smile:

5 Likes

50 seeds ? Cinderella ? Yeah, lets overgrow all at once !!

3 Likes

I like the idea of winning 50 feminized C99 seeds, so I can share them with the fine folks here at OG.

Also it would give me a chance to try out Female Seeds offerings.

Thanks to The Vault and all the generous sponsors.

4 Likes

Count me in! Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

I realy wanna grow Thunderfuck Alaska (i dont find any in europe) or any of seed be happy me. :slight_smile: Like colect seeds (and plan to seed them) also regular seeds! :smiley: i like regular seeds. I just want be in this Promo Vault! Thanx &Happy growing everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes

I could do some great trolling with that t-shirt :pray:
Just noticed it’s a 50-seed giveaway too! Holy generous!
:seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

Good luck to all!
I’ve never the pleasure of working with this company’s product; looking through the catalogue though, and I see I need to tell my buyer, “add these genetics to our mix…” See, it’s contests like this that rock the cannabis scene… getting fresh genetics into the hands of good willing people. Love this group

1 Like

Welcome @Tgebeastgrizz! I missed saying hello earlier somehow. :grin:

3 Likes

Female seeds has quite the massive collection of genetics! C99 was my first and would love to meet her again and share her with some fine folks here

5 Likes