The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more) Winners Announced

If i win the C99 from Female seeds, then as they’re fem , I’d gift :gift: 5 x 5-packs to some other members of OG. I have ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE from Female seeds & a single C99 growing in a second locale ( along with other strains), they’re at only a few days at 12/12… though the C99 is nearly finished.
Good luck everyone,
Gaz

4 Likes

Ty for chance! Happy holidays everyone and good luck! Would love to try these to aide to my MS symptoms.

2 Likes

I love Femalse Seeds, especially because of contests like this. Make sit fun

1 Like

Cinderella 99 is a great strain And you got to love female seeds

2 Likes

A massive shout out to our sponsors Barneys Farm, FastBuds, Sweet Seeds and Female Seeds for their amazing generosity in this promo.

Also a big thanks to all that entered!

The winner on OverGrow is Yashas. Congrats Buddy! I will send you a PM to arrange delivery of your prizes.

To check the other winners visit http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vault-crazy-christmas-promo-2017-300-free-seeds (though give me a few moments whilst I continue to update the list)

It would be appreciated if the winners post some pictures of their prizes and if you wanted to do any grow reports that could act as feedback on the breeders and their strains then that would be amazing.

If you didn’t win this time round then never fear as The Vault will be back real soon with some more competitions and promos. To make sure you don’t miss any announcements sign up to The Vaults newsletter at http://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2

5 Likes

Wow, That is amazing. Finally after about 3 competitions, I win. Love you the Vault, Female seeds and Overgrow!

George - I have replied to your mail with the details.

4 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn… I thought it was a talent contest. Lol
And @Yashas how’s this your third contest but your second post on the site? :grin: :joy:

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms: Lol, It was my third contest from the Vault. Not OG. I had applied for it only from Grass city and Roll it up

5 Likes

Good for you! …

2 Likes

Congratulations…let us know what you got…thanks george and the vault

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Yashas…

4 Likes

Dang!
Gotta say, I was hoping for @Gaz29 to take the win so we could make him stick to his word LOL :laughing:
Congratulation winner :trophy:
Thanks @George_The_Vault for the generosity. You are too nice to us !

3 Likes

Would’ve stuck to my word too @Scissor-Hanz
Anyway congrats to @Yashas on your win… Enjoy.!
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Thank you Gaz29, what was your word btw?

2 Likes

Thank you very much Ray!!!

2 Likes

Will upload the pictures of the Goodies once I receive them.

2 Likes

@Yashas congrats on your win

2 Likes

@Dabber68 : Thanks mate!

2 Likes

grats yashas lucky bastard

5 Likes

Not really, turns out I still have not got my package and probably never will. Most likely its grabbed at customs!