The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more) Winners Announced

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that’s not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney’s Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds ® to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vault-crazy-christmas-promo-2017-300-free-seeds

Don’t forget to share this competition with all your buddy’s, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.

15 Likes

Best of luck everyone! Hope to get a shot to win this. :slight_smile: I like very to add female seeds to the breeder lists I have grown. I have yet to experience their line and would love to do reports on which ever strain is available.

4 Likes

Yahoo love to get those fem C99s from female seeds! Great give away! Cheers :+1:

4 Likes

LOL
If there is a more popular strain than Cindy-99 right now, I’d like to know what it is.
Comeback of the year.

5 Likes

i have never grown female seeds but i am growing a different c99 right now, would love to compare !

4 Likes

The c99 from female seeds is good, and i’ve definitely enjoyed it. Grown it many times and have a few crosses tuck away from some plants.

Some micro plants from a ways back. I’ll defintely run the strain again.

5 Likes

Why do I like feminized seeds? Less wasted efforts in a Smaller grow, less time getting into 12/12, less throwing away males.

3 Likes

Well damn you guys are at it again. Spreading that love - Happy Holidays @George_The_Vault

2 Likes

Cindy 99 is one of my old favorites id love to win this one i would love to give thos company a shot never used them b4 iv herd good things and already love them for there willingness to participate in this contest happy holidays guys

3 Likes

I love this promo, George. It’s getting me out to all these new forums. Lots to love with The Vault and Female Seeds.

Great promo

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity. Very generous.
Merry Christmas and good luck to all that enter!

3 Likes

i love feminized seeds because it cuts the hassle in half… in it to win it

2 Likes

@George_The_Vault Also took up that discount offer and ordered some seeds for the new year :wink:

3 Likes

great, thank you buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awsome…i just got some nl auto from female seeds from “legalcanada” on a trade…actualy soaking half them now… great deal…whats the vault shirts look like…i wanna wear some cannabis attire in my backwoods ass state :blush:

4 Likes

this is the sweet t-shirt i received with the 3bears OG seeds, sorry for bad picture

3 Likes

Hell yes legal c…i need some of those…wont derail thread though.thanks

2 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to try out FemaleSeeds but would love to get a chance. Have a Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Love female seeds as currently growing their white widow x big bud. Also would love to try their C99

4 Likes

count me in best of luck to all and merry xmas

i got jolly twinklenugs

4 Likes