The Vault - Seedstockers - Promo + Giveaway

Seedstockers is the sister company of Dutch passion and both companies are owned by Henk van Dalen.
I’ve grown a fair bit of seedstockers gear in the past few years (mainly autoflowers but have also grow the GSC photoperiod).
If your fan of Dutch Passions strains then you’ll love the seedstockers stuff. :v:

5 Likes

I was going to tag you in this until I seen you’ve already commented.
If they’re recommended by @Esrgood4u and @The_Vault_Team
Can’t go wrong!!

I do like some of Dutch Passion stuff too, Strawberry Cough is great.

@Sense

:v:

4 Likes

Yeah they have some excellent hybrids bro. They do a lot of cookie strain reproductions so a lot of the OG members won’t appreciate their seed creations/strains though. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for always spreading the good news, bud!

2 Likes

We try hard, bud, we try reeeeal hard :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good luck in that case, bud!

1 Like

They’re both top-notch. All the reviews and comments we receive about them are absolutely positive!

2 Likes

Trying my luck! Looking forward to my first give away win! Thanks for the opportunity, guys.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for another giveaway @The_Vault_Team!

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Wow, love seeing all the new strains! Check this one out @LzBoy! Great giveaway too @The_Vault_Team :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice pick up, @The_Vault_Team and great giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity- we’re planning on trying our first autos the run after next and still need to fill out the line-up!

Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

Thanks Team Vault for the delicious giveaway. Mack and Crack would be an outstanding prize to anyone’s collection @John_Trollvolta @LzBoy

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! I actually know seedstockers through a herbies and they’re both absolutely amazing

2 Likes

Why yes of course I’d love to grow some

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mack & Crack, what isn’t to like with a strain name like that?? LOL
Thanks for the giveaway opportunity @The_Vault_Team
@ABushOfKush get in on this one!!!

5 Likes

Hahhaha :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

The MAC Crack Auto sounds like a fun strain!

2 Likes

Mack and crack? Sure I’ll try some.

1 Like

When I first heard this cultivar’s name, this brain of mine started playing Mack the Knife! Of the two, I’d much rather deal with Mack & Crack! Thanks Team Vault & Good Luck Growmies - Grower’s Love!

1 Like

Mack n crack would look good in the garden eh @Natea
Dunno how I missed it.
Thanks @The_Vault_Team
Have a wonderful day

2 Likes