The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win free seeds (Completed)

4 Likes

Argo crosses his fingersā€¦

2 Likes

I have used The Vault before to order my seeds before. Great selection and easy, shipping was pretty quick also. Iā€™m also new to this forum so this is me saying hi!

4 Likes

Glad you found us @Mitch8778!

1 Like

Count me in! Thanks!

1 Like

Snarf snarf I canā€™t believe it snarf

2 Likes

how do you entre? i would absolutley love some free beans XD

1 Like

Hi @George_The_Vault

I would like to enter to try and win as one of the few UK members here at Overgrow.

Thanks for joining overgrow I look forward to finding out if I win anything.

Kindest regards,

Herbie :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just by commenting buddy :slight_smile: your in

2 Likes

would love to be added for a chance to win free seeds. Thanks to the Vault for this opportunity

1 Like

I want to be a part of this, i guess i was waiting for an announcement of sortsā€¦ LOL

I want in please!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes please and thank you!

2 Likes

Likedā€¦ and in for seeds! No clue about autoflowering ones though!

1 Like

@George_The_Vault I was wondering if the comparative grow could be open to members of overgrow and if there could be a thread here

2 Likes

I already signed up! LOL

I hope it isā€¦

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

We tend to do 2 comparatives a year and this one is pretty much closed now however I am sure we will be able to include you guys next time round, probably around May 2018

1 Like

Only two more days to go! I found a 4 leaf clover, cut off a rabbits foot, dusted off my mystical star and just simply have my fingers crossed!!! Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one. We kidnapped their next of kin and are holding them random for a winning spot. :imp: :joy:

4 Likes

Whoot to the whoot! Another seed contest.

2 Likes

Hello @SirLoweed! Nice of you to join us, good luck with the contest.

1 Like