This Page is Corrupt!

Hell yeah gotta love it. Been forever since I got to sit and watch sunset out over the bay(or the betsie river as it’s close to home). Might have to go do that soon.

2 Likes

Yeah its a nice way to spend some time. You by Traverse Bay?

2 Likes

Eh bout 40 miles sw of TC, down more crystal mountain area. Used to live up there though about 11 years ago and I loved watching from the open space or out on the rocks smoking a bowl.

2 Likes

Yeah man definitely. The great lakes are awesome. Underrated for sure

2 Likes

Plants are happy and they are starting to show sex. 12 of these plants will be going outside in a 20x32 hoop house made from scratch. More of that to come. The other plants are going to a friends dad for an indoor run. Fuck yeah.

10 Likes

Mom n dad and sister n bro in law are in Frankfort. Beautiful stretch on 115 imho. The are really growing @hewhocoruptz!!

2 Likes

My wife and her family are from frankfo/elberta, nice area. Take the kids fishing over there off and on through the summer normally.

2 Likes

I noticed these spots coming up on a plant and im curious what it is. I had this same issue with a plant last year too. I think it may be from the neem/castile soap combination ive been using. Any one have a suggestion? Let me know if you need more pictures.

5 Likes

Not sure but curious as well

2 Likes

This years outdoor lineup has been solidified. Lifestar and Blue Kush by @BogSeeds. Blue Dream feminized by Humboldt Seed Organization. And Jungle Spice(black) from @lefthandseeds. Waiting on some parts to start the greenhouse build. Getting super excited.

10 Likes

This plant isnt looking so hot right now and i dont know why. Any ideas? Or have you seen this before?

6 Likes

did you do any FIM/topping? looks like standard nute-burn to me. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Well think it could be a couple different things. First thought was root bound. Been in a gallon pot for well over a month. Other thing is that i used some old fish fertilizer. Transplanted and watered in some recharge. Looking great as of this evening.

4 Likes

So the weather isnt so great here but got some work done on the greenhouse. Got all of the pipes bent to form the hoops anf also got the ground stakes in place.

Bent pieces

Ground Stakes

Ground Stakes with hoop in place

11 Likes

Not messin around! :rocket: :joy:
:+1: How high is that thing?

Time to get the truck washed & out for a spin? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It’s a little over ten feet in the center. 20 feet wide and 32 feet long. Bud rot killed us last year. And this thing has been fun to make so far

7 Likes

I thought that was just the title?? I agree with @cannabissequoia looks like lil hot. Awesome greenhouse…that’s cool you bent your own pipes!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Im thinking about pre bending the pipes and gatering all the other accessories and selling it as a diy kit.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea. Lots of people I know are bored at home getting into gardening. Easy to light dep them too. I went with a fence and it would be tough to run a tarp over it every day.

1 Like

Out of curiosity do you have a picture of your set up?

1 Like