This Page is Corrupt!

I put my winter worm bins on 2” of packing styrofoam boards .

1 Like

Great looking mountain of goodness there @hewhocoruptz! Just done mixing up my spring blend today out in the garage took me just over an hour sore back now! Time to hit the bubbler!

3 Likes

Love your growing style brotha! I feel so bad Iv not kept up over here great looking plants!

2 Likes

here’s what it looks like with no plants and rough shape. I got broke into last fall and it took wind outa my sails. It 18x50 and 10’ tall.

8 Likes

Thats pretty rad except for the breaking in part. Do you plant directly into the ground?

4 Likes

Me and twelve females in the van today. Brought the ladies to their final homes.

11 Likes

Yes, I plant into the dirt. I had to dig it out and install drains last year As I got flooded the year before. I used to feed the cows there and it’s good soil. I got better security system with loud alarms.

2 Likes

Interesting. The plot where we grow was an old horse pasture. Great soil. What kind of security system did you go with?

1 Like

Sweet!! Aged manure works for me! One of my friends years ago grew a 12’ in Michigan on the edge of an old pig barn. It stood above the shed like a Xmas tree. I got a Lorex camera set with a dual bullhorn motion detector. I got four motion detectors and it will alarm inside the house. Another guy near me has razor wire but idk bout that…doesn’t seem right kinda like a concentration camp for plants. Also a few trip wires to a 12 gauge blank noise maker my neighbors supposedly making😀.

7 Likes

haha taking the girls for a drive…they seem happy!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats the kind of ratio im talking about!

1 Like

No need to feel sorry. Its just the internet. Thanks for the compliment. I wish i mixed mine outside. It was very dusty in the basement.

2 Likes

What motion detector did you get?

1 Like

Ya I should of worn a mask my last batch of mix it’s was the damn rice hulls that threw most of the dust!

2 Likes

Man thats a bummer. For me it was the dried out peat moss. Lesson well learned. I just ordered a 900 gallon fabric pot to grow veggies in my front yard. Not going to be mixing up much soil thats for sure.

4 Likes

Ya one need an outside source for big projects like that ! I’m guessing 8 yards probably for something like that! What do those sized pots go for? Can ya get them for less than 100$?

2 Likes

I think it comes to about 4.5 yards. I spent 130 on the pot. Not too bad. Especially since ill onlu be filling it up one time.

4 Likes

Put some red wigglers in there and they’ll have a blast!

3 Likes

Thats the plan! Hopefully i can make this catch on in my neighborhood. Thatd be pretty sweet. I feel like the worms will eventually show up even if i dont add them by hand.

3 Likes

The motion detectors were by gaurdline I think and the bullhorn alarms were made by epsilon or something. I think the motion sectors are driveway monitors. I haven’t hooked them up yet😀

2 Likes