Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

How? :confused: I don’t know much chemistry but do kow it’s anti-biotic.

What about dilute sulfuric(battery acid) as herbicide? In my slight-alkaline soil I’ve been considering it but wind could make it nasty to apply. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Ummm… you could always just pull them out by hand. lol

2 Likes

Been doing that and can’t keep up hopefully not creating more work by doing it!

2 Likes

Only place I can keep down the weeds is where I put rocks down.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Seems about right! I don’t even think it takes that long!

7 Likes

Some may have heard this one already but posting here enjoy!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shaping-fire/id1170242921?i=1000426534557

2 Likes

So trying something new here ,weeks ago I snipped a bunch mint because I had a lot of it stripped down the leaves blended it up and probably has been soaking a month strained it and threw the mash back in to soak for a second batch plan on doing a foiliar spray for a pest deterrent plan in sending through a hose end sprayer will use a bit of JWA to help spread and stick it better !

Any other tips on using this ? 3-4 oz in the sprayer on a half setting on the sprayer?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Bet it smells fantastic! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It does minty fresh! But I doubt I’ll be putting any on my vanilla ice cream! Lol

6 Likes

Few pics of what’s going on!

12 Likes

4x4 bed plants are going in alternating nodes now and showing sex not all are there but a few are!

11 Likes

some small autos that are starting to smell really good a bit on the fluffy side but it will all smoke up good!

14 Likes

12 Likes

SBT not showing sex yet but a very bushy plant! training this plant with a tomato cage!

14 Likes

I like the ability to move my strings around on this Scrog trellis! I almost afraid what these girls are going to look like in another month maybe a second net to keep these unruly bitches in check?

6 Likes

so Iv been neglecting the hell out of these girls and finally brought them out in the open air from the inside window bench seat weeks ago they started to go into flower earlier this year but appears to be in reveg mode not sure what will happen ,think they’re in 2 gallon fabric pots ! Experiment going on here!

10 Likes

Just did a quick sifting of one of the worm bins ! I’d had placed about a 1/4 of a whole watermelon a week or so ago acted like a good trap to transfer some worms should of taken a pic but didn’t I’d have to guess a easily scooped up probably 2lbs of worms just under the watermelon rinds and transfer to the other bin sifted and this is what I got out of 1 pot!

11 Likes

Hip hip horray SBT showed me she’s a girl today !

12 Likes