Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Oh he’ll no. What? No idea what’s going on but I sure hope this isn’t the case. Gdammit

3 Likes

it’s what happens when you do the best work. Haters can’t take it and move to shut down/steal that power. It never works tho they are still weak un-creative, low vibe, vile creatures of the night that fail forever. TGTB plant is the best in my garden for sure. Extremely dank well bred stuff.

9 Likes

I think I’ll sit in my TGTB seeds for now. See what happens.

3 Likes

Man!!! I just saw this & missed the whole thing! What happened??? I got chem bub, sowah grapefruit & Dirty glue just breaking ground. We need Tony!! Its a crazy world & on Christmas day too - SMH!!

4 Likes

Ugh. :angry:

112% not cool x 1000.

5 Likes

@Boozer @GryphonX12
Check out the bog availability thread if you want more info. And/or dig through the last couple weeks of posts on IG.

7 Likes

What an absolute shame. This game has turned downright disgraceful.

4 Likes

One exposure was one too many.

3 Likes

Id like to try PTG.

3 Likes

Here is my selection from a PTG pack.
I grew her in a 4x4 tent with 11 other plants so she was very crowded.
Frost everywhere on this one as you can see, the phone pic does not do her justice.
She has a very unique flavor that I love too.

27 Likes

black rose finishing up. My buddy grew it out as I had too many plants. He did no training at all just topped after 7th node. Smells like a damn fruit salad.

33 Likes

It’s been decided. My next pack to pop is gonna be Rabbit Hole OG

9 Likes

Tony what nl#5 did you use for the nl x ril do jou have some pics of the nl? Or did anybody grown these already i need a high producing main cola gorillabubble
@Tonygreen

6 Likes

I was wondering this exact thing. Got pics of all the other moms used, but not a single pic I can find of any nl5 :confused:

5 Likes

It’s Todd McCormicks someone sent me. I never posted it because he don’t like me ever since he quoted a white paper about herms and misinterpreted the results, I corrected him by emailing the authors and it’s been downhill ever since lol.

22 Likes

Fun fact, most scientists enjoy talking about their work ha! Their email is usually posted on the university they are affiliated with too fyi.

21 Likes

You see that shit in the fitness world, these influencers quote papers and interpret the results with confirmation bias, then go on to sell shit pitching off someone’s paper as fact. Dr. Joel seedsman built his entire business pitching white papers smh, what a world.

17 Likes

Just ordered some of your GG#4 RIL to have shipped over this side of the pond.
Have to say it was a bit of a torturous process (GLG I went through). Unfortunately no flashlight or shot glass because of my location :frowning_face:

8 Likes

If it helps make you feel any better @gidionumm I’m in the :canada: Provence right next to Michigan and also didn’t get the flashlight or shot glass. :+1:

I did get the seeds in perfect order which was the whole point of the order so I considered it a win. :wink:

HAPPY GROWING THOSE GG#4 R.I.L. :gorilla: :fire: :seedling: :metal:

8 Likes

LOL, not sure why they can’t ship a shot glass or flashlight to Canada. Hell the flashlight would be the perfect thing to put the seeds in. Oh well, the seeds are the point so there is that.

4 Likes