Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Id like to try PTG.

3 Likes

Here is my selection from a PTG pack.
I grew her in a 4x4 tent with 11 other plants so she was very crowded.
Frost everywhere on this one as you can see, the phone pic does not do her justice.
She has a very unique flavor that I love too.

27 Likes

black rose finishing up. My buddy grew it out as I had too many plants. He did no training at all just topped after 7th node. Smells like a damn fruit salad.

33 Likes

Itā€™s been decided. My next pack to pop is gonna be Rabbit Hole OG

9 Likes

Tony what nl#5 did you use for the nl x ril do jou have some pics of the nl? Or did anybody grown these already i need a high producing main cola gorillabubble
@Tonygreen

6 Likes

I was wondering this exact thing. Got pics of all the other moms used, but not a single pic I can find of any nl5 :confused:

5 Likes

Itā€™s Todd McCormicks someone sent me. I never posted it because he donā€™t like me ever since he quoted a white paper about herms and misinterpreted the results, I corrected him by emailing the authors and itā€™s been downhill ever since lol.

22 Likes

Fun fact, most scientists enjoy talking about their work ha! Their email is usually posted on the university they are affiliated with too fyi.

21 Likes

You see that shit in the fitness world, these influencers quote papers and interpret the results with confirmation bias, then go on to sell shit pitching off someoneā€™s paper as fact. Dr. Joel seedsman built his entire business pitching white papers smh, what a world.

17 Likes

Just ordered some of your GG#4 RIL to have shipped over this side of the pond.
Have to say it was a bit of a torturous process (GLG I went through). Unfortunately no flashlight or shot glass because of my location :frowning_face:

8 Likes

If it helps make you feel any better @gidionumm Iā€™m in the :canada: Provence right next to Michigan and also didnā€™t get the flashlight or shot glass. :+1:

I did get the seeds in perfect order which was the whole point of the order so I considered it a win. :wink:

HAPPY GROWING THOSE GG#4 R.I.L. :gorilla: :fire: :seedling: :metal:

8 Likes

LOL, not sure why they canā€™t ship a shot glass or flashlight to Canada. Hell the flashlight would be the perfect thing to put the seeds in. Oh well, the seeds are the point so there is that.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to refrain from buying any seeds unless I genuinely donā€™t have anything from that genetic line or breeder to reduce my shopping

but Iā€™ve wanted Tony Greens Black Rose for some time now and I am nearly positive that I do not have anything quite like it, maybe Iā€™ll snag a a pack and couple other things Iā€™ve been eyeing at GLG.

4 Likes

Canā€™t a guy buy direct from Tony? Wouldnā€™t that be better for both partyā€™s?
Just wondering is all.

4 Likes

itā€™s the standard sized packaging that they use for all international orders
The contents always make up for the lack of certain promo items like flashlights and shotglasses, doobie cases or grinders. I think I have received silicon dab pucks, beer/popcan koozies and always cool t-shirts and breeder stickers. As long as the beans arrive safe n sound Iā€™m generally more than pleased.

6 Likes

I get that, I guess I just figure in the world of stealth shipping a flashlight would be perfect. Defiantly not why I would order thought, I got lots of flashlights.

3 Likes

I can only smoke what seeds become. Canā€™t smoke swag.

3 Likes

Shouldnā€™t smoke swag. :rofl:

Im looking forward for the Valentines day drop. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I guess that too.

@Tonygreen

Someone sent me a cross they had made with your gear. Crossed 2 strainsā€¦anyway I grew them out in the same potā€¦Iā€™m a fan of foilier feeding so ya know, I go spraying them away. Left for a couple days and came back and HOLY SHIT!! I had a mold bush on my handsā€¦never seen something so covered in moldā€¦of 6 plants I lost 5. I think the cross was bobblehead x gorilla bubbleā€¦jeepers. I know itā€™s not your gear, must have been the way they were breedā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like