Tony Greens Tortured Beans

A little GG4 RIL action… few days into flower now.

14 Likes

So many freebies.

12 Likes

couldn’t help myself I had to get an order in for those NL5x GG4ril and of course I didn’t stop there… freebies are off the hook!! GLG rocks!!!

Order details

|Product|Total|
|[Tony Green’s - Northern Lights 5 x Gorilla Glue 4 R.I.L (10+ reg. seeds)] × 1|$0.00|
|Tonygreen’s Tortured Beans Flashlight × 1|$0.00|
|Tony Greens Tortured Beans - Shot Glass × 1|$0.00|
|Tony Greens Tortured Beans - Mendo Bubble (Mendo Cookies x GG4 R.I.L) 10 seed freebie pack × 2|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Gorilla Bubble BX5 (Tonygreen’s) x Run Away Bride #8 (Bad Dawg) 5 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Gorilla Bubble BX5 #2 (Tonygreen’s) x Cake Fighter (Bad Dawg) 5 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Bad Dawg Genetics - Star Dawg (Bad Dawg Cut) x Run Away Bride #8 (Bad Dawg Genetics) 10 reg. seed freebie pack × 1|$0.00|
|Katsu Seeds - Schromba Fem (3 seeds) × 1|$0.00|
|Shoreline Genetics - Crisppy (2 reg seed freebie pack) × 1|$0.00|
|[Tony Green’s - Northern Lights 5 x Gorilla Glue 4 R.I.L (10+ reg. seeds) × 1|$49.00|
|[Tony Green’s - Stat Line (10 fem seeds)]greens-stat-line-10-fem-seeds/) × 1|$70.00|
|[Katsu Seeds - Schromba (6 fem seeds)] × 1|$70.40|
|Subtotal:|$189.40|

14 Likes

I may be new to the game and dont know my shit from my shinola, but I DO know that GLG has some of the best freebies I’ve seen from the sites I’ve used.

7 Likes

the other thing is the Bad Dawg Genetics crosses are more often than not… down right killer beans themselves and they are freebies. GLG has always been an exceptional seed bank to deal with.

10 Likes

Is bad dawg genetics glg in house breeding ?

3 Likes

Yes. Drag boat Jeff’s own line. Company is glg, seed line is bad dawg.

8 Likes

I agree! I ran the Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 and it was killer!! I kept cloned plants around for a later date. First time running Bad Dawg beans and it definitely won’t be the last.

7 Likes

@dirt_wizard, @Tardis808 , @SHSC-1, @Habitt We might need to have a TonyGreene grow off with all these GLG hauls everyones grabbing-Shoutout to @TonyGreene for the killer Genetics :facepunch:

7 Likes

I have 2 females of bubblehead in my veg room that i need to transplant and get flowering. They were clones off my summer grow.
I’m itchin to pop the Stat Line and the freebie mendo x as soon as they land tho :wink:

6 Likes

My next seeds dropped are going to be the Vortex seed co-op run in January, then I’m gonna start another flower round after those move to the big tent and it’ll probably be thick with Tonygreen, definitely a few each of the fem G-Unit and Afrobub x RIL alongside some OGs and such. But it could just end up being all TG, including freebie crosses I’ve now got about 120 of his seeds or more across seven different releases, so that would definitely be possible with these ODiesel and NL#5s maybe some GB BX5 to do the parent/child grow off that I love.

The choices would be:
-Sowah Grapefruit
-Gorilla Bubble BX5
-G-Unit (fem)
-Original Diesel S1 x GG4 RIL
-NL#5 x GG4 RIL
-GB BX5 #2 x Cake Fighter
-Afrobub x GG4 RIL

13 Likes

Killing me that I wasn’t able to spring for some beans this holiday, Tony’s NL5 x RIL sounds killer. I’ll plan to make up for it on 4/20…

Christmas gifts took priority this year, but I did manage to buy myself a second 4 pot Autopot System. My old back was literally aching for it.

Look fwd to seeing plenty of Tony’s gear being run.

7 Likes

Dbj is a very talented breeder in his own right. He has an exceptional eye and deep love for the plant. Love smoking his flower when I’m in town. True cannabis people :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Much love y’all, top them babies early and strip the lowers hard before the flip :ok_hand::metal::metal::metal::metal:

12 Likes

Dats a glue 🤌

5 Likes

Guys we gotta see some Ogchembub, ogchem… shits like placing in every emerald cup ha, rebelgrown, true og masta :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

black sherb frosting up early

18 Likes

preview

Sneak preview :grin:

41 Likes

You trying to break my bank? You know I’m going to need these.

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

T.G.T.B + B.O.G = Being all like’

6 Likes

I’m full of dumb strain names, just got in my G-Unit fems and a freebie Big Don and all I can think is if you crossed them they’d have to be named Don Dada

6 Likes