Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Thanks @Seamonkey84

2 Likes

I was flagging the mods to delete it for you if you didn’t :sweat_smile: glad you were quick with it at least. Definitely be careful where you post :+1:

3 Likes

Would I be able to sort thru a breeder pack to find this. Or do I have to breed from same breeder pack ?

1 Like

Really is a pretty color :green_heart:

1 Like

oh man sorry, these i don’t have anymore, otherwise i would send some for you, i just kept the cuts of these 3 mothers, exactly this one in the photo was male but had no pollen, i found 2 males that bled like that but they had no pollen.

I was frustrated that I couldn’t make more beans from this one.
:om:

1 Like

I don’t know man, mine are f2 these here:

what I know is that bodhi made a v2 that says he has more blood, another thing I could see that the mother passes the blood since some seeds I made with the mothers bleed

Too bad it was a male that didn’t release any pollen, I took cuts and tried to plant in other places but nothing.

:om: :pray:

3 Likes

Is wut I have. Hopefully we’ll find some blood leaning of both sexes.

I have enough to do a lil seed run, if you wanna do it I’ll give you the rest of a pack that I’ve used about 4 of em.[quote=“sct2020, post:1854, topic:36476”]
Oh I need to grow some of that. Anyone got some spares
[/quote]

3 Likes

I’m booked until spring at the moment or I would

1 Like

8 years and change !! What other breeder put in work like that to a line. Just unbelievable. I doubt I will buy seeds from any other breeder from now on. This man has earned it. Hell I might even buy a few packs Im not even interested in just to support him. His candor on this thread has been so far beyond in every way. So much respect for this G

22 Likes

No worries it’s on my fall list anyway, I’ll let you know when I do em, and shoot you a bunch.

2 Likes

So it’s been three months since I sent in the payment. What’s the plan if hugh never resurfaces? We all sit and spin?

5 Likes

Tony Green said he’d make everything right if hugh never resurfaces. At the moment we’re just waiting to see what happens, people have said hugh was on forced OT till end of June. So I think we’re waiting into July just to give him some more time I believe.

12 Likes

Amen my brother

To all just chill and smoke something

If anyone needs beans to start a grow and was waiting for these
I’ll send you some things of mine so you can start up so that your not out of meds
But let’s leave Hugh alone this will work out

Remember when you send out negative vibes negativity come back

Positive thoughts brings positive results

Paps
“ Old hippie 54 “ quote was from

Who’s that it’s me lol :joy:

32 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

17 Likes

It was bound to happen-

Can I at least get orange hair???

2 Likes

21 Likes

Shocking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

Hell Yeah-

LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL, Che Che Che Chia.

4 Likes