Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

@Tonygreen Sweet nice structure and branching.Going to be a pleasure to be buying and growing these seeds out to find a true Queen and winner…Your rock Tony.Again thanks for doing this for all of us,just another example of what sets you apart from others.

5 Likes

The structure is there, how about the potency and taste? If you were to smoke the original and then one from your tested lines, could you tell much difference? With genetic variation, I’d expect some difference, and just through numbers, some may end up being better.

8 Likes

15 Likes

tony whens that collab with karm coming out?

5 Likes

The nose is the main area left of variability. When I look at them growing next to my GB and myco bx6s there is a huge difference in vigor (. I think something truly elite is in these.)

8 Likes

Slow rolling. Sour d pollen didn’t take, lemontini pollen looks to have made some beans but probably need to f2. Headbangers vegging ready to flip soon tho so some sour yet to be had!

12 Likes

:slight_smile:

25 Likes

Ive got a pack of rez’s sour d, need help?

6 Likes

I’d love some headbanger beans all I got are headbanger x bulldawgs left.

6 Likes

I popped all 30 he sent me but there will be headbanger x GB shortly. 10 days to flip on those probably.

15 Likes

RIL middle GB on left and right same age.

If it feels like its goin slow but just bare with me. I don’t want to drop the ball and will make sure I deliver!

21 Likes

Corg prime… shits getting ril lol

23 Likes

Beautiful looking plants I can’t wait to run these
Paps

5 Likes

Louisville RIL. Damn.

23 Likes

Great things take time brother.It will be well worth the wait and your amazing creation will reward us for that patient wait…Be safe and grow on.

3 Likes

28 days.

33 Likes

Damn Tony. How tall is your tent? Lol.

5 Likes

That’s not mine, that’s a ril in the wild. Looks like he just squeezed it in! Those are gonna be some niice colas.

7 Likes

1d9d891b2251491133eeedf0aa8f29691f5edb5d
Awesome greenery!

6 Likes

Shit’s getting ril :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I love it!!

17 Likes