Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Shiiid, I almost went back and panic buyed more !!! You know, like the toilet paper fiasco last year

10 Likes

Thank you do I get to pick?

3 Likes

@Tonygreen is giving us 3 lots of 10 seeds in the pack ,So 30 seeds total for 50.00 USD

No the 3 lots are from three dif moms , not sure about dad.

7 Likes

This is looking so good, i have to grab one more, putting myself down for two.

5 Likes

Except for i wouldnt make fun of you for panic buying seeds. :joy:

7 Likes

Extremely well done Glue leaners, 3 to the pot stunted the flowers hard but you can see the resin, flower structure and side branching a bit.

All have varying degrees of glue terps, burnt rubber chem to the chicken noodle pheno that is turning more musty animal skunk as she closes in on 10 weeks.

Structure of this lot is almost identical, shorter node length than the super sour bubble dometops and pine tops (still long and glue like, but not exaggerated like the others), smaller glue shaped leaf rather than the big sour bubble leaf, preference to bush out hard lateral pressure, resin on point and already getting the fast headchange from resin samples. Super intense at 8 weeks, slight more body approaching 10.

How do you like your toast?

Hard to get pics, flopping everywhere ha

34 Likes

Night shift.

Glue lot

35 Likes

These 3 are absolutely putrid, burnt rubber, garlic butter, rotten meat, deeper raunchier gluey funk. It smells like a hot day in the big cat house at lincoln park zoo when the air is out on a 90 degree day and they have to open the doors.
My wife says it smells like death and says Iā€™m gonna get someone divorced lololo.

40 Likes

That makes me smile, yeah im weird. Iā€™ve been searching for funky raunchy plants. Glad this opened back up. Many thanks for the opportunity to get on board!

7 Likes

I just canā€™t help it, I need more seeds!
Iā€™m in for 2 packs @Tonygreen .
Thanks for your work and dedication ! :100:
:v:

10 Likes

Iā€™m rebuilding a lost collection?
That my story and Iā€™m stickin tuitā€¦
Got more brains than sense, however that works!?

6 Likes

I took the liberty to put you down for 2, per your request [quote=ā€œOleReynard, post:1130, topic:36476, full:trueā€]
Put me up to 2 packs please.
Appreciate it.
[/quote]

9 Likes

Thank you @Indoornesian

10 Likes

The divorce smell is always a great one on a plant Iā€™m growing! Thanks Tony! :joy:

Really looking forward to that funky stink for sure. It is often lacking from many strains. Awesome. Bring on the beans!!

14 Likes

Canā€™t wait for this one!!!

4 Likes

@Tonygreen when is the money due by? And where to? Blessings

7 Likes

Yes whereā€™s the $ going to,?

5 Likes

Post 1, in a clever way, with 10 characters.

6 Likes

Yep, big thanks to @hugh glass for putting this together. Ive had my loot all ready to go in a envelope containing my shipping addy, that way hughglass doesnt need to try to get all the addys through here. Username, cash and addy should getir done. As soon as he is ready to receive, I am ready to sendā€¦lol !

13 Likes

Same here!!

By the way, @mtntrogger do you still have My Addy from earlier?

3 Likes