Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I do want to say I hope he’s okay and healthy. :v:t4:

1 Like

Maybe by next 4/20.

1 Like

Im watching and fine but I have like 90 dms and 500 notifications but there is nothing I can do to be helpful atm. Me messaging hugh isnt going to speed things up, some guys wont be calmed down so Im not going to go back and forth or join in the paranoia. Im not even going through all these messages until you guys are straight. Im sure you will be…
This is why I don’t do mail and went so low and tried to hook it up, because I didn’t have to mail. Me saying chill be calm doesn’t seem helpful or reassuring so im just keeping an eye here.

39 Likes

Yo, sent you my address, initials, the date that I paid you, told you how I paid you, gave the account that I paid you from, and the lot number.

Hope you’re good my dude

1 Like

Sorry man that theres blowback on you, thanks again for treating OG so well! Would of gave you a like but I am out right now, like a like makes up for all the aggravation you suffered lol

11 Likes

Just you popping in, like this last post, hopefully soothes some of the agony of some. To know that you are on the sidelines waiting for pics of your babies at work is much appreciated bro.
Thanks for the reassurance, and of course the work you put in.

10 Likes

You want to talk about blowback? For some reason the previous owner decided to replace the awesome one way clean out station with an awesome shit fountain that dumps into my sump pit when it rains.
Then you got the classic pvc scrap Jenga blocks supporting the whole shit resting on a rotted wood shelf… im cutting out the entire main line for the house and running it all correctly… you want to talk about a shifty job ha
I guess this fucker didn’t know pipes were supposed to run downhill the whole way and not loop back up either…

25 Likes

Yeah real shitty lol

5 Likes

It was at one time he was using couplers to stand the corner it looks, couplers fell looks like they were stacked for support.
All the fucker had to do was get some strapping.

5 Likes

You’re bringing up bad memories for me when we uncovered what the previous owner did when he remodeled our upstairs bathroom. Lets just say we found out about his shoddy plumbing work when we had a shower back up spill over into our kitchen ceiling. Me tearing out the ceiling uncovered all the BS he did to the upstairs bath plumbing. Still gives me nightmares that we’ll end up w water pouring out of the light fixtures in the kitchen again!

12 Likes

Ain’t life grand…Gotta love it!!

Keep going downhill, install a shallow trap as low as possible,to keep the stink out.
Nothing to it, sawsall and some glue… hack away bud!!

Working on a toilet in one room and the tub in the other, good thing the boat is dry docked…Haha

4 Likes

There’s only 3 rules to plumbing @Tonygreen
#1. Shit runs downhill
#2. Payday is Friday
#3. Don’t chew your finger nails.

18 Likes

Or lick your fingers

8 Likes

Is picking your nose alright though?

3 Likes

Picking your nose is never alright. :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t know the rules on that, but I’ve had some pretty good boogers back in the day.
I think they called it nose candy?

4 Likes

I thought nose candy went into your nose. :thinking:

10 Likes

Whatch out for the chocolate frosting.

3 Likes

I think it’s the shrapnel from going up if it’s booger related.

1 Like

Has anyone received anything yet? .

3 Likes