Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Hell Yeah-

LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL, Che Che Che Chia.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh-

SHITā€¦

Here we go :laughing:

When you start noticing the grey hairs are out numbering the rest, human nature somehow starts to become more clear.

When a group gets disrespected/fucked out of money (we donā€™t know for sure, Hugh_Glass might be the hero in the end, but I seriously doubt it at this point) itā€™s human nature to turn on each other-

Just for the record, while I think the Trump static hair pic is funny, I hate it at the same timeā€¦

I took an oath when I joined the military, and I swore to fight for the American system of government.

As far as I know, Iā€™ve never been relieved of that oath-

But, while I support Capitalism at all costs, Iā€™m not the type to push my political beliefs, and feel like it really doesnā€™t belong on OG.

Letā€™s try to leave American politics alone :smiley:

15 Likes

@MantisTobogganMD

Iā€™ve read your posts and respect your opinion bro-

What you gotta say?

3 Likes

Iā€™d typed in orange hair gif and thatā€™s who showed up no political reasoning just a google find!

4 Likes

Just sent you a DM. Same to you brother. Also, thank you for your service

2 Likes

Thanks @MantisTobogganMD

That respectful response means a lot
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I keep seeing replies to this thread and hoping that @Hugh_Glass and/or @Tonygreen are checking inā€¦

For the record, I find it really odd that homie didnā€™t just dip with the funds if he was going to run off with something.

Anyone who was going on and on about how trustworthy @Hugh_Glass is and how the people who were concerned were just being paranoid still want to buy out my pack? Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

14 Likes

I think that after seven weeks of no communication that we can safely assume that we are not going to have this resolved by @Hugh_Glass

5 Likes

so I was in Michigan just got back, no changes, no gg4ril in my mailbox, anyone get beans yet?

2 Likes

Looks that this is gonna be the never ending story ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How bro??? How? How when I already said I fuckin got everybody if this dude doesnā€™t show up???

Some of yall just like drama apparently.

Find out which one of you wants to take these seeds im gonna replace and handle the shipping because I still canā€™t handle shipping 145 boxes. Ive lost enough time, energy, reputation and good will on this and Iā€™m tired of looking here every day at the same shit starters.

Iā€™ll send 1 person the 150 10 packs mixed ril I have for JWs wife and remake em. Thatā€™ll make me look like shit somewhere else but letā€™s pile it on lol.

Thats all I can do. I did every damn thing I was supposed to. This is a year of my life and effort damn near now and Iā€™ve lost more intangibles than ill ever regain and will probably still pay the price for doin this for a long while.

Whoā€™s it gonna be?

31 Likes

Even if dude comes through after June like he said he would some of yall are still gonna be negative so whoā€™s gonna take these now?

6 Likes

If the dude yall pick disappears there is nothing left I can do. Ive lost my ass on this so choose wiselyā€¦

6 Likes

You donā€™t have to replace my beans tony, this isnā€™t on you, you did your thing

If hugh shows up eventually then maybe my beans will arrive sometime, if not then itā€™s my loss

End of story

15 Likes

I definitely feel we should wait a couple weeks into July before we jump to anything else here, hugh had the supposed over time in June and Juneā€™s just about over. Whatā€™s another couple weeks of waiting anyways, @Tonygreen we appreciate what your doing here brother. And i guarantee your name has not been tarnished here. If anything it speaks volumes for your willingness to ensure we get our beans even though you already did all you had to do. Yet here you are still going the extra mile. If anything that makes me want to buy more from you and tbh Iā€™m sure many here feel the same and many here probally didnā€™t know who you were before this. Your name isnā€™t tarnished. Itā€™s improved.

22 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen , I dont know you but have been watching this thread. I think if anything you have shown beyond a doubt that you are a man of honor. You not only did all you said you would but also offered to make right an issue caused by someone else. If I never learn anything else about you I have learned that you are a stand up guy. Sorry for all your trouble on this. I am up in Canada, if there is anything I can do I am happy to help.

20 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d say we wait bro. You did everything rightā€¦ you shouldnā€™t have to short someone else to fix something you didnā€™t break

We just gotta wait on hughā€¦ and if that never happensā€¦ charge it to the gameā€¦ Iā€™ve lost way more than $50 in my lifeā€¦ and I already bought the RIL outright before you even started this anyways :yum:

16 Likes

Completely changing the subjectā€¦@Tonygreen, I see where your Collab just dropped at GLG, hearty CONGRATS, Bro!!! Stay positive, SS/BW, enjoy your 4THā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

@misterbee thatā€™s what Iā€™d rather be talking about

That calab with karma looks like :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

6 Likes