Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

@Tonygreen , hope u all feel better soon. The wife and I were down with the virus in mid-October. Wish u well!!! Income opportunity in some locations for Convalescent Plasma.

6 Likes

Glad you guys are doing “ok” hope the kid gets better soon but sounds like he is still feeling ok enough lol. Thanks for everything your doing

6 Likes

It’s good to see you pop in every once in awhile with good news. Prayers for you and your family to get well soon. Pass around hot tea a few times a day, maybe spike it a little bit :wink::mask:

8 Likes

@Tonygreen just think of all of the outlaws that are growing your gear underground. I know my city has four houses just like mine who grow your gear in every set. Louisville is just about to jump off. When I got sick humidity was my friend. When breathing got tough I’d hop in the shower for relief. It’s a tough fight just keep moving. Sending healing energy your way brother.

15 Likes

Peace. @Tonygreen I trust that all goes well for U and Ur family in these trying times. I am sure that the good U have done and are still doing will come back to U and Ur family in abundance. Stay safe get well and grow hard :fist:t6::person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂
Peace

7 Likes

It’s a split 2 line bx6 that gets recombined for seeds. He explains it all in the original thread here:

11 Likes

Very happy to have made it on the list. Thank you @Tonygreen and @Hugh_Glass for putting this on. Sorry to hear that you and the family are under the weather. Sending prayers and good vibes hope you are back to full strength before you know it :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Wow 167 packs it iam counting correctly amazing

10 Likes

here are some pic of one of my keepers at 9 weeks its not the RIL this is GB bx2 :wink: just some picks to warm us up

22 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Here is Ril start to finish under hortilux 315 day 53.

26 Likes

I think your looking in the wrong thread your better off posting here!

7 Likes

I’m confused did I post in the wrong thread?

3 Likes

Nope sandrobet was looking for lighting!

3 Likes

damn dude! sorry to hear about c19! sending your family and you good vibes! you guys hang in there! you got this!

4 Likes