Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

It’s an amazing amount 167 packs wow

9 Likes

127 is just the people’s signing up, lots of us are getting multiple pax, hence the over 5000 bean demand.

8 Likes

Subtract 1 from the count. More pressing needs tapped me out.
Will still following along.

7 Likes

I am grabbing 3 packs i will chuck you 10seeds when they come.I got ya Joe

23 Likes

Thanks for the offer. That’s very nice of you.

8 Likes

here is a nice lil bud shot.

38 Likes

Looks killer

6 Likes

Hey @tamimes were did you get your seeds of the GB bx2? I love the chocolaty hue it has. Mouth watering.

4 Likes

Better call the fire department

9 Likes

Damn, gonna have to quarantine my packs, oh no! :joy:

In all seriousness though, I wish you well.

5 Likes

Stay safe and a fast recovery had a covid scare this week

Peaceout and stay safe

8 Likes

I can smell it from here!

5 Likes

Prayers and vibes sent brother. That stuff is running wild now. I sure hope I stay clear myself. I have no time for another catastrophe. I’m in a rural area but we went from 29 cases all year to having 300+. Get lots of rest and I think Vit. D and C are supposed to be good. peace

9 Likes

Hi i got those last 20 pc packs from real gorilla seeds ( old gypsy nirvana stock)
Glg still have the gb bx2

3 Likes

Getting real close. Jacked up their last feed and cranked the light, little angry but they’ll be alright.
Super close to flipping. Kinda dissapointed none showed sex yet but the males will show first 5 days…
Just waiting on 24 inches on all of them, I dont want to chop a big male and be left with a smaller girl. Make sure I feel like I’m in good shape to deliver that big number… nobody likes falling short ha.
Bad body aches and chills have hit me on top of the lung part… feeling bad but I’m not gonna go lay down today even though my body is screaming it. I’m scared to fall asleep and wake up worse… doc said there is no medicine unless yer dying so look on the bright side. Where the fuck is my remdesivir??? The pleebs like us aren’t important enough ha.

21 Likes

And here is the big clone from awhile back!
Few extra to throw in a corner ha…

21 Likes

That’s because the people who control the distribution aren’t aware of this big project you’re working on for all of us! :laughing: If they knew, they’d hook you up like Trump! But seriously, take care of yourself @Tonygreen. Nothing is more important than your health, and we only seem to realize that when our health is not optimal. If your body is telling you to take it easy - listen to it!

16 Likes

JUSTGROWING 2 pks

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes It BUGS ME I made a mistake.
I don’t know how to correct it so give a break
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like