Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Man, wish you and ALL in your circle all the best…Fight it, Bro!!! Stay extra safe…you know the rest Hope all overcomes that monster!!! mister :honeybee:

11 Likes

Sending prayers and good thoughts :pray: stay strong
Your friend
Paps

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about the covid - I wish you all a healthy recovery

10 Likes

I will send up a prayer for yall. Get better!

8 Likes

Yes hope for speedy recovery’s for your household . And everyone pulls through it ok .

7 Likes

Man thats terrible. Wish y’all the best of health and a safe speedy recovery.

8 Likes

Sending prayers/vibes/wishes, all your way. Covid sucks, hope you and the family have the no-symptom version :cry:

8 Likes

Get well soon Tony, it’s. Bitch …been there.

8 Likes

my neighbor is 65 same age as me he had it,said all it did was make it so he was winded going up and down the stairs and he had a slight fever for a couple days, oh and he couldnt smell or taste well.

Hopefully you and yours fare even better!

7 Likes

Oh that sucks. Hope you and your family don’t get too sick and get over it soon.

4 Likes

Be well and be safe…17days in ICU after i got winded,then a dry cough started and breathing became impossible.Tubes up my nose and down my throat…hope you and yours recover quickly.

16 Likes

Eww. I hate the NG tube. Had it done when I was a kid 4 times. It was a peddle bike accident. Had internal bleeding some how blocked my intestinal track. Mine went up my my nose down my throat and into my stomach tho. I couldn’t eat anything for two months. It took John’s Hopkins that long to figure out what was wrong with me. I was miserable.

8 Likes

Best wishes to you and your family Tony… you’ll be in my thoughts…

Stay strong bro…

7 Likes

Sending you positive vibes Tony, hope you and your family a speedy recovery.

9 Likes

Sending good vibes and prayers your way man. Hope you guys kick its ass and stay healthy.

9 Likes

So would the RIL be considered an F1? Or an Fx, x being whatever generation your in inbred line is?

6 Likes

We still here, thanks for the well wishes folks. 13 year old is feeling the worst so far but still mouthy so that’s a good sign ha. Pain in the ass hauling water…

33 Likes

@Tonygreen , hope u all feel better soon. The wife and I were down with the virus in mid-October. Wish u well!!! Income opportunity in some locations for Convalescent Plasma.

6 Likes

Glad you guys are doing “ok” hope the kid gets better soon but sounds like he is still feeling ok enough lol. Thanks for everything your doing

6 Likes

It’s good to see you pop in every once in awhile with good news. Prayers for you and your family to get well soon. Pass around hot tea a few times a day, maybe spike it a little bit :wink::mask:

8 Likes