TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Yo. Straight up this was one of the nastiest realizations that hit me when I hung up my spurs. Everyone fucking disappeared. I have like 4 friends from those days that are still present in my life.

5 Likes

Hard to imagine but I rode bulls and bareback for a while. I musta lost my mind. Decided there had to be better way to make a living.

4 Likes

Haha. Thatā€™s super cool, though. I think the most off beat job I ever had was car salesman. Also decided there had to be a better way to make money.

1 Like

Glad you are doing better Bud.

1 Like

Thanks man. Iā€™m super close to going home. They tried to discharge me today. My wife told them to get fucked cuz meds still werenā€™t completely dialed in yet within their own parameters. The discharge person was a straight bitch. Told her donā€™t talk to me anymore and go fetch my doctor. Lol.

7 Likes

This was a real shitty realization Iā€™ve had twice in my life. It was brutal when I realized it the first time at 19yrs old

4 Likes

Thatā€™s messed up man. It seems there is no communication between shifts at hospitals. One person says one thing then the next shift flips the script on ya. Glad you are doing better man.

3 Likes

Careful this is worse than pissing off your mechanic or cook. Much worse. :wink:

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and everybody !!!

hope you have great day/night! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :grin:

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone. :sunny::coffee:

Have a blessed and safe day!

5 Likes

Shit I saw the Jays there several times in Winter when in Ft. Meyers!

Of course it got burned downā€¦ itā€™s Florida! :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning fam! Late night uppotting, cleaning and fertigatingā€¦ā€¦ couldnā€™t get out of bed this morning, I think I over did it a bit, I keep forgetting Iā€™m not what I was a couple months back :man_facepalming:t2: stupid infection

11 Likes

Body will let you know when you over do it! Know you feel better getting it all done though

5 Likes

Annoying not being able to do stuff it seems you just did!

4 Likes

I canā€™t do all sorts of shit that I used to do. Physical, entertainment, business, canā€™t do ā€˜em.

3 Likes

Hopefully your body gets back up to 1000%.

4 Likes

Oh I will! And Iā€™m working on it every day , itā€™s the weight, muscle loss but Iā€™m working on all avenues.

5 Likes

Just dont overdo it. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

3 Likes