TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

You too @Smooth and thank you, that’s where I have issues, always overdo it unfortunately, but I’m learning my new limits

3 Likes

Starting to figure out and like this florafoam stuff!

17 Likes

Motorbreath #15, Bubba and Irene coming back beautifully from my neglect :ok_hand:t3:
Edit for @Emeraldgreen big boy reaching for the sky is mb15 in front is my lady Irene and Bubba hiding in the back.

14 Likes

Your going to make is figure it out on our own?:flushed:. Nice healthy roots buddy

3 Likes

Heavy variegation on this ChemD cut!

14 Likes

Death Bubba :skull_and_crossbones: cut that came to me pretty much dead ! That I managed to save! Those leaves are monster for firsts!

17 Likes

Tahoe OG taking hold. Love those serrations!

14 Likes

Hell yeah Tahoe

3 Likes

Made me so happy she threw some roots down! I was getting worried . But all of a sudden she just popped!

2 Likes

Some Corey/Heime also coming back nicely from the torture (the leaf twist and misshape etc. is from them being bunched up 18 in a tray until moments before the shots) these things are Stinkin real good! 3/4 distinctively danks scents! Got me stoked , when I fertigate they just slap ya in the face it’s glorious!

19 Likes

Two beautiful wedding cake (jbeezy) cuts @Jetdro holding court in the back corner, everything about these excites me, leaf shape, structure, stem rub, general scent when moving (plus the fact I know how killer final product can be if grown properly) :yum: mmmm

18 Likes

nice roots! where did u buy that from im out of plugs also but the price is going up on them every where i look… what was 20 bucks once is now like 30.
also whats the cultivars

2 Likes

Indoor farmer, huge box 60-70$ it’s like 3-400 of them, best deal I found they are floraflex hydrophilic foam plugs. Cultivars are listed in the pics

5 Likes

That’s a deal. I’d buy that for a dollar!

1 Like

not gay or anything … but i would literally jerk u off for 4 snips of those might even blow you if their rooted… and i got big ass lips… :rofl:

1 Like

haha good deal indeed! thanks @TopShelfTrees1 gonna look into them

2 Likes

@204medismoke These ones just search florafoam its 320 count, still a great deal ! They work just don’t SOAK em too much , I learned they like it drier than coco plugs .

4 Likes

hell yeah thank you.

2 Likes

No worries bro, if u haven’t ordered there they give u 5$ too (ikr 5$ but it’s something) their shipping is unrivalled ! And free over 99$ so just add some bootstrap farmer trays (trust me you’ll never use another tray in your life I guarantee) and a dome and I guarantee you’ll be set!

4 Likes

Threw these gems down yesterday as well, going to paper towel momentarily. @420noob

14 Likes