TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Ya really, good call. My not looking online at shit first thing is a bad habit. Cuz marks work warehouse is clearly a rip off! Good thing I’m getting frugal in my old age! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if only I picked this up 30 years ago or so :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Hah. Your old age. You know how I know you’re not old? Cuz I’m not old. :joy:

But for real I’m a firm believer in shopping local mom and pop shops. But sometimes it’s worth it to go straight to the source and see how bad they wanna make a sale.

1 Like

:shushing_face: dammit!

3 Likes

For real though you are right, especially when you are broke!

2 Likes

Grrrrrr I’m gonna smash this like limit

2 Likes

Yeah I know what I do has no success with legit ice. But T.dot roads, no issues. It’s the other drivers here that are the issue… usually.

2 Likes

Story of most men who crosses 30 :sweat_smile:
Still a heck of a deal though :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice tip l

1 Like

I made a pretty cool realization a few years ago. If I don’t really need money for things, I don’t have to waste my time going to work that much. So far so good.

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 you start playing with the press and make some diamonds?

2 Likes

canada goose used to be like 300 a jacket once it got popular they jumped to 1200. lol carhart following suit. you see teens wearing the touques alot now and sweaters. so gotta raise the price while they can

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

the weekend is slowly approching so have a great thursday my frineds! :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Goodmorning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone…

Be safe and be well!

6 Likes

I remember when you saw that logo here in Toronto you know you’re looking at someone that works on filmsets.

Then they hot popular and :boom: , way to much money!

Morning everyone! Can’t sleep anymore clown will eat me.

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Morning Top. I’m on the edge of my seat over here waiting for the odometer to roll over!

3 Likes

Things are overrated. When I do buy, I buy nice stuff, but I rarely buy anything discretionary.

2 Likes

Hah. This conversation made me think of some dating show from years ago. It kind of feels like a fever dream but the dudes were like ultimate cheapskates that were dumpster diving for flowers for the big night or they would go work a soup kitchen as a date so they could also get a free cup.of soup. Lol shit was vast and wild.

2 Likes

I took an old Christmas card and turned it into a birthday card very recently.

“You want $8…for a piece of cardboard.”

Get fucked.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at TopShelfs trees (Part 4).