TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

65…got a couple started do ya buddy? I know you want to have about twice that many going.

5 Likes

Atm as I don’t have room for both tents, so my RDWC and the 12 million items it utilizes are in boxes as well as the 4x8 , plus I need a couple new lights anyway as I recently lost one and have been mixing and matching. @Indicana_Jones

6 Likes

Just a few brother, you are SO RIGHT! I’d love to have at least double. Or maybe 5 x lol

5 Likes

Zero stretch on these Soylent Green @JAWS crazy, wasn’t expecting that tbh, first to bud too! Greasy stems that leave an intoxicating smell similar to really good Kush, mixed with that oniony/garlicky Chem funk. This cultivar has had my full attention since seedling stage, and keeps impressing me daily, even the Chem-D’s my khalifa mints cut etc. BIG bad Wolf have all fallen behind these beauties in my mind. Only time will tell but man, everything about these, and then that sweet sweet delicious blueberry cobbler smell on the BB Soda I find myself constantly going in for more anytime I’m anywhere near the dark room. :clap:t2:

6 Likes

So I was given two Flo OG beans, with a disclaimer these are OLD AF! Maybe 15+ years, to my surprise both popped! Both ended up being males , one a weak scraggly low, slow and wide version , and this super vigorous monster with this insane TOP production I’ve yet to see from a male, I’ve decided to keep him and collect some pollen, I may even toss something in there with him as well. Just trying to figure out what atm. I wish to God I got a female as I know this is a legendary strain, I used to think Triangle/Flo OG were one in the same, but the old timer who sent them swears they differ and the FL is still one of his best producers and was by far the best buzz of anything he grew. Said it was in production by him for over 8 years straight until his wife passed.

17 Likes

Didya see the @Kavman temple FLO project here??

I am on the list and probably so are a few other friends of yours.
@Kavman is a cool dude, he may even have some left to trade if you ask nicely.

4 Likes

Maybe they are Florida og ? @shag

3 Likes

Good call!
Maybe??? :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think so, but who knows. Think the TF is purple Thai x Afghani idk for sure but the FlO or Flo OG doesn’t seem like that genetically imho…. I’m very curious though now. I missed a ton of good co-ops when I was gone for those few months @shag I couldn’t believe how many killer coops I missed out on tbch :man_facepalming:t2: not like I’m desperate or anything but the Seed Junkie in me cried a bit when I read that I missed that one in particular :cry:

6 Likes

Soooo about 2 weeks ago I brought in some cuts I’ve been wanting for many many many years, and some I had but lost.
Bubba Kush (Matt Berger cut)
Irene Kush (10 years appx. I’ve wanted her)
Giesel (7-8 years)
Triangle Kush (LEGENDARY)
Chem-91 (skva cut)

Also Chem-D and ECSD (Rez cut)

Overall a super pleasant experience dealing with my homie @Justblazin and his cut collective @PrimoClones…. These cuts have been super hard to obtain in Ontario for as long as I can remember and very few held any and I have established some vast connections over the last 20 years.

Absolutely Stoked as you can imagine to have these in my stable and they will never be leaving it as far as I’m concerned.
I also acquired a phenomenal khalifa mints cut from a great friend in the industry. It’s one of those new hybrids that absolutely stood out to me as a completely unique OG powerhouse of terps and THC!

31 Likes

Well @TopShelfTrees1 since you found these, what did that make room for on the list?

3 Likes

Some legendary cuts you’ve located . Going to be some top grade smoke in your future .

4 Likes

What ya got the temp set at ???

:sunglasses:

Nice cuts!!!

2 Likes

Don’t get my brain going…… :weary: the list is staying where it is and it’s unbelievably small considering how monstrous it was a couple years back. Honestly if I could find that damn HAOG and SFV OG I’d feel pretty complete since they have been on there forever and ever and still not here, although the SFV may be sooner than later. And the wedding cake, god I want her back! And watching @Jetdro kill it with her time and time again is painful.

6 Likes

78-80 , humidity is pissing me off as of late though. They are actually in coco now and look much better. Thanks bro! You too @ShiskaberrySavior i couldn’t be more ecstatic to have these old school elite gems in my stable especially not long after deciding to rebuild it from scratch it’s like it was meant to be…. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Dude this is such a nice male!!!

Sour bx4 male I’m flowering. It’s in a tiny pot with soil so I’m surprised it even got this big. Hella excited to start working my sour keeper. :drooling_face::fire:

6 Likes

Your sfv will be in the mail this coming week my dude :facepunch:

4 Likes

I’d thought someone was passing HAOG seed around last year !

2 Likes

He really is gorgeous and perfection! Oh man I cannot wait brother!

2 Likes

What a beautiful selection of cuts…
Excellent taste💚

2 Likes