TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I got hustled on the very first pack of seeds I ever bought. Haha. Crazy I didn’t just quit way back when.

4 Likes

Always remember the first :joy:

Mine was northern lights white widow and California orange bud which took 6 weeks from the UK.

3 Likes

Yeah. but it’s a double edged sword… because now they are so easy to get… I tend to get OCD and go a little overboard.

This is just since summer 2022…

I took these pics just a minute ago as I was stuffing these containers with a few more packs before putting it all in the seed fridge. The contents of that fridge could easily be worth more than my car. :laughing:

12 Likes

I know soooo many people who have @Indicana_Jones its insane! Honestly that’s why I’ve been afraid to venture elsewhere. Tbh I haven’t ordered a pack I paid for since December and before that it was almost a year so I am with you on that @Foreigner and most things I’m looking for now can’t be bought and this place is a veritable Diamond mine once you know enough people, it’s awesome

4 Likes

Jeez bro! Yep double edged sword for sure! (Wipes drool off keyboard)

4 Likes

I’ll admit to a certain amount of ambivalence.

For me, now, the way I look at it, is if I can do one cross of some cool stuff I can trade it forever for everything and anything I want.

It’s quite lovely. But I did enjoy being an outlaw.

6 Likes

I believe it 1000000%

3 Likes

So I assume you are still looking for straight Starfighter @MonsterDrank ? If so I’ve got some connections that run pretty deep and way back, I’ll gladly put out some feelers as I’ve been amazed by what others have dug up for me.

4 Likes

Ohhh no. I found it. It took a while but I have quite a few Starfighter F2s from Strayfox and will probably get some of LED Seedz Starfighters too in the future. I really shouldn’t be looking at or for anything anymore… I gotta calm down. I have almost anything now seed wise I could possibly ever want after mailing money to Hazeman today for his DrawOH Chocolate Thai and closing out this next order with Shoe… I gotta stop the madness.

6 Likes

lots of good ppl in this thread, and some interesting conversations.

in house stardawg genetics, not made by me.

STARFIGHTER {F2}
STARFIGHTER {F2} {LAD PHENO}
STARFIGHTER {F3}
STARFIGHTER {F3} {OPEN POLLINATION}
STARFIGHTER {F3} * LEMON G-13 {F1}
STARFIGHTER * DOSIDO {F1}
STARFIGHTER * GRANDADDY PURPLE
STARFIGHTER * LONG VALLEY ROYAL KUSH {F1}
STARFIGHTER #1 {LEMON ALIEN DAWG}
STARFIGHTER #2 {TAHOE ALIEN }
STARFIGHTER F2 * LONG BOTTOM LEAF {F1}

some RED EYE genetics.

ALBERT WALKER * ORTEGA {F-1}
PURPLE RHODI {F2}
PURPLE WALRUS * ORTEGA {F-1}
WHITE LOTUS * NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 {F-1}
BODACIOUS
GRAPE PLAGUE
KOBAIN KUSH
MT RAINIER
PHD
PIKE PLACE PURPS

always trying to pick the best stuff for every drop.

very hard over here …

11 Likes

Oh man you’ve even got the Kobain Kush (#2 on my list from him) but no joke there’s a crap ton of gems on there. Hmmm maybe a starfighter run is in order too, I’d love to smoke her again. I’m willing to bet AT LEAST 8/10 things anyone asks for brother @jaws has. Haha the things I would do to raid your fridges brother. :wink:

7 Likes

Purple walrus x Ortega
Albert Walker x Ortega
Grape Plague
Pike place Purps
Mt. Rainer
And the kobain are all absolute fire imo

7 Likes

I learn so much in here. I had never heard of red eyes before.

2 Likes

Wow @JAWS Starfighter x LBL sounds like it could be a dream. Alien/Loran Mashup. Pretty sweet. That’s a cross I’ve never heard of.

2 Likes

Integrity.
One of many reasons why i respect, admire and purchase primarily Bodhi’s work. Class act, kind, generous and humble as a monk. He sets a great example.

7 Likes

Integrity matters in most games to me @Foreigner . Doesn’t matter what ya got.

4 Likes

Hello OGers don’t mean to step on any ones toes or cut in but I got a question, how long do I have to be here to give beans away, I was on beans for everyone but can’t post anything yet, was just wondering

3 Likes

Keep interacting around. The necessary thing will happen eventually.

2 Likes

Will do and thank you @Indicana_Jones for the info,

5 Likes

I wanna say it’s based on likes given and received, read time, number of threads visited. There is a whole thread devoted to milestones for the various trust levels. Search trust levels and see what you come up with.

2 Likes