TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Some legendary cuts you’ve located . Going to be some top grade smoke in your future .

4 Likes

What ya got the temp set at ???

:sunglasses:

Nice cuts!!!

2 Likes

Don’t get my brain going…… :weary: the list is staying where it is and it’s unbelievably small considering how monstrous it was a couple years back. Honestly if I could find that damn HAOG and SFV OG I’d feel pretty complete since they have been on there forever and ever and still not here, although the SFV may be sooner than later. And the wedding cake, god I want her back! And watching @Jetdro kill it with her time and time again is painful.

6 Likes

78-80 , humidity is pissing me off as of late though. They are actually in coco now and look much better. Thanks bro! You too @ShiskaberrySavior i couldn’t be more ecstatic to have these old school elite gems in my stable especially not long after deciding to rebuild it from scratch it’s like it was meant to be…. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Dude this is such a nice male!!!

Sour bx4 male I’m flowering. It’s in a tiny pot with soil so I’m surprised it even got this big. Hella excited to start working my sour keeper. :drooling_face::fire:

6 Likes

Your sfv will be in the mail this coming week my dude :facepunch:

4 Likes

I’d thought someone was passing HAOG seed around last year !

2 Likes

He really is gorgeous and perfection! Oh man I cannot wait brother!

2 Likes

What a beautiful selection of cuts…
Excellent taste💚

2 Likes

OMG I wish I’d found them. It’s like my nemesis strain. It’s not insanely rare but it is for me lol. I still can’t believe I got Chemmy Jones before I got the pain holy grail HAOG :pensive:

5 Likes

Dude the Irene :drooling_face::drooling_face:god damn!

1 Like

was a joke , sitting on your stove…

2 Likes

Basically EXACTLY my sentiments when I finally got her in my hands, I may have even done a happy dance :joy:

3 Likes

Bahaha ya I’m dumb AF! Went right over my head there! Lmao time to smoke another!

4 Likes

ill join you…

1 Like

Sweeet! Joint break with my brothers.

14 Likes

I just checked my sheet thinking if I had them I’d send them to you . No luck they’re not listed on it. Was it maybe OleReynard that had it?

1 Like

Cookin’ up some fire cuts is what I thought, temp set about 350 :joy:

4 Likes

Now that’s fast action!

1 Like

Would make sense he’s got all the gems that guy! Bro, you have no idea how ridiculously happy that would have made me,like tears to my eyes happy! I had a shot at a pack from @schwaggyp last spring but by the time I checked out it was gone. Idk what it is but it’s like the world is holding me from acquiring her

5 Likes