Tracker's share/trade

WAHOO!! I hit the @Tracker lottery!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks a lot @Tracker for the chance in that one :point_up:! Addy incoming by DM! :star_struck::blush::ok_hand::comet::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks to all :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, for the congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:, this is a GR8 community when we all get happy :blush: for each others wins! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

13 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 Nice win!!
@Tracker thanks for your generosity to the OG community! :boom: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire: :fire: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Here’s some of that awesome power cheese from Luna. Amazing complex flavour(s) .

24 Likes

Some nice tricomage and thanks for sharing Rez!

6 Likes

You’re quite welcome Luna😊

6 Likes

This drawing is for a variety pack of seeds…

Will include 2 to 4 seeds each of several reg and fem photo.

from my garden. For more info see Tracker’s garden and the first post on this thread.

Please take care to not overwrite any entries. If you get a save error, cancel your edit and try again.

This drawing will close in 24 hrs.

1. @Movement13
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @Gadarien
  4. @Cannaology :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  6. @ShiskaberrySavior
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @420noob
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  11. @ix3u
  12. @Green_Light
  13. @BIGJ
  14. @jamMAKEcan
  15. @globalhead
  16. @Kasper0909
  17. @Smooth
  18. @OnePassionateGrower
  19. @BuckeyeBeanz
  20. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  21. @olschool
  22. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  23. @I.am.human
  24. @Jpaul :us:
  25. @illicitmango :us:
  26. @Conitl
  27. @djtrip
  28. @GallacreekD66
  29. @luxton :canada:
  30. @potpotpot
  31. @MikeyMeteor
  32. @503BudMan
  33. @Trae1170 :us:
  34. @Dannyrawdog420
  35. @LzBoy
  36. @patsnumone
  37. @Piter :es:

add more numbers if needed

35 Likes

Hey buddy!
Sorry, I ain’t been over here in a while.
Ya lured me in though. There’s still several of your fem creations that I’d like to try. In at number seven! Thank you for the opportunity. :smiley:

Best of luck everyone!

7 Likes

@Tracker Thanks a lot!!
Awesome one!

:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the chance!

1 Like

Hell yeah :+1: thanks :blush: @Tracker for this very diversified GR8 giveaway, loving the variety aspect idea :bulb:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for chance @Tracker

4 Likes

Thank you @Tracker!!!

2 Likes

That is probably the best kind of win since you’ve made so many great things! Way better than one strain at a time! Good luck everyone (but especially me :laughing::laughing:)!

Edit: I was so busy being hilarious that I forgot the most important part :expressionless::expressionless: THANKS @Tracker for the incredible giveaway :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you @Tracker , appreciate all the OG generosity you have been putting out :+1::+1:.

3 Likes

Any of @Tracker . crosses are truly sought after… Thank you buddy
Good luck to everybody

3 Likes

I just can’t not. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll jump in at #21 Ty to @Tracker

1 Like

Thanks for this @Tracker :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks.for the opportunity @Tracker

1 Like