Trying to figure out what is wrong with my plant

Hey guys i recently moved my seedling from a t5 to a 1000w metal halide to start the veg cycle here is a picture of my plant. Not really sure my problem im PHing my water at a steady 6.5 .please if anyone canlet me know what they see as a problem id appreciate it

2 Likes

Im not sure tbh im using bottled water cause my water isnt useable would that make sense with bottled water if so any recommendations as to a supplement?

What soil mix and nutrients are you using? What’s the temp and RH? How far from the light is the plant? How often are you watering? The more info you can give, the better.we.can help.

Right now I would say it’s a tad over watered and stressed from the change in light. I would give it a dose of LITFA and check on them a day or two.

3 Likes

light change if you ask me, especially if it’s a clone(not from seed).
and light distance/leaf temperature. was the t5 in the tent?

reikox is right. :slight_smile:
:evergreen_tree:
c.s

1 Like

It was a pro mix seed mixture at first and transplanted ito regular promix. Im starting a 3 stage emerald harvest run right now and it is from seedling not a clone. Temp was a bit high at about 29 degrees and humidty was a little

1 Like

Back off the light and give them some time, it’s probably just environment. We leaves look healthy.

Light is about a 3-4 feet above the plant should i go back to the t5 for now ? Going to run a 6 inch inline from rhe light out hopefully that helps with the heat issue very hard to cool this tent just ordered a bigger one i was given this one is a 3 x3x5 i think maybe 5 and a half feet

1 Like

have you checked for pests? if you have a dimmable ballast you could turn it down a bit or raise it as high as possible to harden it off and let it grow in to it but it looks more consistent with pest damage imo

I don’t see much aeration in the mix try adding rice hulls, perlite and the such into the mix looks like it could be very dense mix root need some air! I’d say it’s probably a little stressed also!

that’s probably way too close; i’d go back to t-5 or even a sunny window sill if you can get the angle right, it can be on the floor/invisible horizontally.

sunlight seems to help perk up my sick puppies.

a t-5 can probably get you well into veg if it’s a good light & color.

or raise the light? bucket of ice-block in the corner?

wishing you & it well

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

What would i be looking for ive tried to check it out i havent neen able to see sny signs no eggs when i rub the bottom of the leaf are breaking any other things that could help me know.

Ive axtually aerated with a small skewer several times so the soil is not very tight at all

Just a 1000w non adjustable sadly. I will try switching back to the t5 for a few days perhaps i was going to give it a few more houre under the light first as a try. Also going to order a new tent this week

1 Like