Ultimate sativa.. "Project Pipe Dream"

Remember me if ya need a good sativas tester, @GrowerGoneWild. Only wild outdoor.

I sure will, I appreciate you helping me out wit possible sources.

1 Like

After looking at some pictures of your grow you are worthy.

3 Likes

I have promised send to @pookie123 5 or 6 Seeds of Malawi Bangui, a crossed by my friend n Mexican breeder Psilocybo with ACE strains. Give me time; I must go to city to mail it… (I live in country mounts). Psilo will thanx your oppinion of your grow n smoke…

1 Like

Super generous of you to do that for pookie.

Hey, whats with the Bangui version of that cross?. I know Malawi, I dont know the other part.

Bangui Haze from ACE toó…

Hmmm… thats a new one. Thanks for the info… I’ll check it out.

Sounds like a panic attack. No disrespect.

I have two packs of World of Seeds Malawi that I have been afraid to sample for a year now. For me sativas can be exhilerating or anxiety producing. Jack Herer has turned me inside out a few times.

Excuse me,please, @ryasco , but we call them in Spain “World of Shit”… Good luck, hope ya find a good plant… But CannaBioGen, ACE, Reggae, Delicatessen, or Tropical Seeds are another league…

Thanks for the heads up. It was an impulse buy. Are they switching seeds or just bad breeding practices.

Isent new. One of the olderst. Original breeder by Alex/La Mano Negra, like Timamfaya Haze n others.Old OG member, now dead…
Kaiki, Dubi, Estai n Aeros were another great breederss here… The Third World of Old Overgrow, he, he…

Pardon me Mig, but you seem to know the seed banks. I also bought Seeds of Afrika Malawi. Would you now if there reputation is better than World of Seeds?

First time I hear, dont know. For me, the better Spanish Sativas are from CannaBioGen (the origen of the better ACE strains, btw). OldTimer gives CBG his OldTimer Haze… The ACE 'old stuf", Tropical Seeds co n Underground Seeds Collective…

whats everyones favorite haze in seed form???

Thanks! CannaBioGen will be in mind next time i seed shop.

You stumped me! I need to put my big boy pants on and try more sativas.

I think Malawi genes arent the best in Spanish Sativas( ok, if ya find the “Killer” genotipe it’s great) : looks better Congo, Senegal, Angola, Etiopía n Reunión/Zamal genes.(CannaBioGen, old ACE stuff or Tropical Seeds).
Spanish Sativas best are with American n Asían genes (Meao Thai, Oaxacan, Panama, Jarilla Sinaloa, Michoacán, Punto Rojo, Jamaican Lambsbread…) n strains like Destroyer, Mextiza, old Golden Tiger, Old Congo, Full Energy, Double Jam, Duoble Thai, Lilly, Panama, old Tiksl, old Guawi, etc( CBG, ACE, Tropical, Delicatessen…)…Btw, Im only a country grower, not a breeder… I have heard very fine about French Underground Seed Collective (USC), too

I bought Malawi because i recognized the name. From what you wrote Congo and Jamaican Lambsbread sound promising. I will keep them in mind. I don’t breed cannabis either. I grow strains that sound fun, try to find a few good pheno’s and move on to the next one. I grow all indoor.

1 Like

Destroyer (Meao Thai x Oaxacan/Colombian) , Panama n Mextiza (Oaxacan x Nepal/Jamaica) allways are good or great, @ryasco