Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

This is not so. I try to let people know. It doesn’t matter were you sign-up. If you get a message and ignore it your edit will delete the other person even if there is only a name at #1 and #75. You need to sign up in the first open spot and save edit. If you don’t get a message you are golden. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE CANCEL!
What @Weednerd.Anthony said.
@AzSeaindooin420 your sign-up is becoming a very informative one :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Not to be a stickler :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @G-paS

Is it ok to edit in someone’s flag as it can obviously be an oversight? NOT talking about yours, but if we happen to know someone, can we toss their flag on there for them?

3 Likes

I would suggest not trying to fix others mistakes. Just add yourself and then stay off the wiki. Just makes things easier, one and done. :v:

14 Likes

Understood :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Did I miss something? What’s with all the drama?? New or old wiki??

2 Likes

No drama. I guess just not enough people reading this

Or this

FIRST. :yum:

9 Likes

Thanks, Thought there was a new sign up or something… Ya I read it when Lemonaid Joe, sent me the new comer welcome info…

2 Likes

Edit: Conversation complete.

4 Likes

Dam bro :innocent: really appreciate that one :point_up:! Thanks a lot!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for trying to help clarify this matter!:wink:

5 Likes

Much appreciated @AzSeaindooin420, @buckaroobonsai, @G-paS and everyone else who made this happen, including the wiki drama. I’m surprised with how smoothly the last couple I saw went off that this one is turning into a crazy one.

8 Likes

No worries brudda @OhNo555 . If the list fills before it gets sorted out, I’ll split my pack with you. This isn’t your fault, so I gotcha

11 Likes

That is very OG of you, this wiki stuff can get out of control. Hopefully they will see that I did nothing and put me back on there. You can only hope they will do what is right. :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 thanks for doing this brother! Sounds absolutely fantastic! :100: I managed to grab a spot #18 and super stoked :raised_hands: would be something definitely for the personal stash.
Can’t wait to follow along to the end best of luck with the grow brother and thanks again for being a true OG legend :pray:

7 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Thank you for your generousity and awesome effort in this seed run! You are a valuable part of the OG community and the seeds will come to good use my friend! :pray:t2::100:

I added the REG EM tag to my sign up for less confusion. Wasn’t as active as I use to be over vacation so I lost regular, but I’ll get it back soon enough :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Wait, why is Vermont black? We have medical and adult use, and homegrow (with a stupidly low plant count, but still).

3 Likes

We just can’t trust our news sources these days!

3 Likes

took spot #54 on tl2 list, still some empty spots in the list… was afraid to fill one in after all the commotion going on…

3 Likes

Howdy @G-paS and @AzSeaindooin420, with respect to the flowing:

PLEASE PUT A REG EM BEHIND YOU NAME IF POSTING IN TL3

Is this a new addition or something I hadn’t before noticed on the how to sign up guide? Wanting to sign up the proper way but didn’t know adding REG EM was a thing; I have the Regular Emeritus badge and signed up in TL3 at #13 when the wiki opened. Should I remove myself from the list for not adding the REG EM or can I edit it in now?

Also, I appreciate y’all taking the initiative to help keep proper form and etiquette during the signups. Having been overwritten before on other signups, it’s not an enjoyable experience. I don’t think anyone does it on purpose but that doesn’t make it ok because it’s not being mindful and considerate of others time and energy, however intentional or not it may be.

I think there is a bit of a learning curve to signing up and if that takes missing out on one run to fully grasp the concepts that’s part of self growth like so much of our lives we learn by experience. That said, the past few signups if I found myself waiting my turn and editing a wiki to see another member user icon appear while mid edit, I would just close and exit the edit assuming I would inevitably be overwritten. That wasn’t fun either.

This initiative to keep the rules and etiquette of signups proper is helpful to the community. When I was signing up for this one, it was busy and rocking towards the beginning of the signup. I saw another user icon appear in the edit box after I began but this time I thought to myself, life is for living and I waited my turn, it’s ok to continue and proceed. I wasn’t overwritten as the user who appeared noticed there was someone already editing and they closed the edit box, waited for me to finish, and signed up next. It was refreshing to feel the shared etiquette instead of being overwritten. @Butustank I believe that was you being polite in the edit box, thank you for the refreshing feel. Much love

5 Likes

:rofl: I take that spot if not taken to give me another pack incase I make a mistake packing. It is given as am extra next box.

Adding flags is you are 100% sure were they live is fine. You aren’t signing them up. Also if people don’t use the right format and you fix it, Thank You, The only No-no is their name or overwighting.

11 Likes

Yes it’s a new additiom.
It’s my understanding that Yes you can edit in REG EM after your flag. No need to remove yourself from the signup.

5 Likes