Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Wait, why is Vermont black? We have medical and adult use, and homegrow (with a stupidly low plant count, but still).

3 Likes

We just can’t trust our news sources these days!

3 Likes

took spot #54 on tl2 list, still some empty spots in the list… was afraid to fill one in after all the commotion going on…

3 Likes

Howdy @G-paS and @AzSeaindooin420, with respect to the flowing:

PLEASE PUT A REG EM BEHIND YOU NAME IF POSTING IN TL3

Is this a new addition or something I hadn’t before noticed on the how to sign up guide? Wanting to sign up the proper way but didn’t know adding REG EM was a thing; I have the Regular Emeritus badge and signed up in TL3 at #13 when the wiki opened. Should I remove myself from the list for not adding the REG EM or can I edit it in now?

Also, I appreciate y’all taking the initiative to help keep proper form and etiquette during the signups. Having been overwritten before on other signups, it’s not an enjoyable experience. I don’t think anyone does it on purpose but that doesn’t make it ok because it’s not being mindful and considerate of others time and energy, however intentional or not it may be.

I think there is a bit of a learning curve to signing up and if that takes missing out on one run to fully grasp the concepts that’s part of self growth like so much of our lives we learn by experience. That said, the past few signups if I found myself waiting my turn and editing a wiki to see another member user icon appear while mid edit, I would just close and exit the edit assuming I would inevitably be overwritten. That wasn’t fun either.

This initiative to keep the rules and etiquette of signups proper is helpful to the community. When I was signing up for this one, it was busy and rocking towards the beginning of the signup. I saw another user icon appear in the edit box after I began but this time I thought to myself, life is for living and I waited my turn, it’s ok to continue and proceed. I wasn’t overwritten as the user who appeared noticed there was someone already editing and they closed the edit box, waited for me to finish, and signed up next. It was refreshing to feel the shared etiquette instead of being overwritten. @Butustank I believe that was you being polite in the edit box, thank you for the refreshing feel. Much love

5 Likes

:rofl: I take that spot if not taken to give me another pack incase I make a mistake packing. It is given as am extra next box.

Adding flags is you are 100% sure were they live is fine. You aren’t signing them up. Also if people don’t use the right format and you fix it, Thank You, The only No-no is their name or overwighting.

11 Likes

Yes it’s a new additiom.
It’s my understanding that Yes you can edit in REG EM after your flag. No need to remove yourself from the signup.

5 Likes

Pollen landed today! Blue paper. Thanks @AzSeaindooin420

13 Likes

Where is Wiki? Wasnt there a TL2 and TL3 list? Thought I signed up.

2 Likes

Up top, in Post #1. Just under the first photos.

5 Likes

People mistakenly think if the are in an empty spot further down the can’t be overwritten. It does NOT work that way.
EX:
You put your name on say 50. The next name up is 23. If another person starts to edit, even if the pick 34, if they get the warning and disregard it, They will knock you out!
So, please don’t skip spots. Remember first come gets the seeds if the grower can’t cover 150.

:+1:t3: :+1:t3: @Butustank is very sweet and thoughtful.
:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Pollen recieved! Thanks again! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve never signed up for a co-op seed run.
Are there always this many problems? Where the mods have to get involved to straighten things out?
Seems like a lot of confusion.
All that @AzSeaindooin420 is trying to do is share some seeds.

2 Likes

I’ve signed up for many previously. I fucked up on this one.
Never had an issue till now but I do understand why the rules are there.

7 Likes

Great move me into spot #11 then, still open??? I claim it… :grinning:

2 Likes

You’ll need to edit your name off of 54. Then you can add your name to #11 yourself.

4 Likes

What @BudWhisperer said! It is still a wiki so you can move up. Much appreciated.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Waited to recover my Regular status to sign in :sweat_smile:, one cannot get distracted in this place … ejem|nullxnull

brutal|nullxnull

Thanks a bunch @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai, looks like a tasty strain to grow … Pirata|nullxnull

8 Likes

As long as you are Regular Em you are always reg for seeds. It helps to use that badge for your title.

8 Likes

All depends on how many folks read, comprehend and follow instructions. :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks, I know that but being a Regular emeritus is being a looser, I don’t want to appear as one.

I cannot understand how many Regulars still use the Reg Em title icon_e_confused|nullxnull, don’t want to be suspicious for lack of commitement… frech|nullxnull

BTW you’re the best example of that commitement hats off, appreciate all your efforts… beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes