VIVOSUN 420 Giveaway is Coming!🎁

Public school literacy

3 Likes

Not much yet, but it’s a start. I have the PH-EC/TDS pens and they seem to work fine. I like the backlight on the PH pen. Auto shut off, and even came with a new set of batteries for both, along with some calibration chemicals.

@misterbee
@greenbeans506
@SHSC-1

Thanks @VIVOSUN and good luck eeryone!

peace :v:

4 Likes

Me fail inglish? That unpossible

3 Likes

My doctor says my nose would stop bleeding if I just kept my finger out of there.

3 Likes

Thats where i saw the leprechaun, he tells me to burn things

3 Likes

My favorite Vivosun products are your fabric grow bags in all sizes. @Upstate @HeadyBearAdventures @HappyTrees23s

2 Likes

thanx for the tag @GMan :wink:
I’m in Canada so have to wait for the June giveaway but Good Luck to everyone!! Looks like a great contest.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to April…

2 Likes

The event for Canada in April is to watch the event for the Americans. You’re welcome. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad I did. LOL

2 Likes

@VIVOSUN Favorite product hasto be the 1000watt HPS/MH dimmable light kit, dollar for dollar - hard to compete, wish you guys would restock those bulbs & the 600watters on the website tho.

Anon crew if the need is for you > @anon80198312 @anon74731205 @Anon68120

1 Like

Can’t like this post for the next…14 hours !! Wth :joy:

But so far my favorite and only products I’ve been able to use of yours are my two grow tents.
They are sturdy and nicely priced. I’ve had them for several years so far, and we’re my first, and hopefully will live to be the only tents I will ever buy. If I ever need another tho, I’m definitely going with you guys again :100:%

My friend has your light dimmer, and loves it.
I’ve really never read a bad review of your products.

@Mithridate @buckaroobonsai @vernal

3 Likes

@DougDawson @PadawanWarrior @Lastmanstandin31

My Fav vivosun product is my 60”x32”x83” tent.

Thanks got the opportunity to win!

3 Likes

Hey bud. Good to see you, :grin:

2 Likes

Join us in June! :blush:

Ah hell man, talking about a stoner. I was already thinking ahead in my day and not on my typing. :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

How about @Papalag and @Gardenartus! :wink: :heart_eyes_cat: :v: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I think the only product from your line that I have tried is a heat mat thermostat controller, and I really liked it. Seemed well made.

@DougDawson @THCeed @Rhino_buddy

4 Likes

:thinking:…well, I have nothing “Vivosun”
So I really can’t say what my favorite is.
:woman_shrugging:
I know there’s many things I could use…
@HumblePie420 @HappyTrees23s @Gnome1

8 Likes

Thank you for the tag but they changed the giveaway in Canada from April now to June so hopefully it’ll come good in June thank you for thinking of us though

3 Likes

Funny part is I can order from their site and they will ship to me. Oh well, someone will at least be able to enjoy the win. We can just sit and watch from the sky box brother. I must admit I was a little disappointed after them saying this.

4 Likes