VIVOSUN All-In-One Smart Grow Box

Dive into our latest video and see how VGrow makes indoor gardening easy for everyone!!! :green_heart:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0MgIRYLsAK/

6 Likes

Again any prices yet? Second time you have shared this how much!

1 Like

Is that really how big it is?

1 Like

Don’t miss the early bird price of $420 on Kickstarter!!!

1 Like

Width 18 inches
Length 18 inches
Height 48 inches

Are there plans for a 4x4 unit? Or a 2x4?

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s a pretty decent opening review from Rob. While this product would never appeal to myself (one plant is just crazy talk), I love the fact that these products are being made. I’d be really keen to see a grow run by a total beginner, on the most automated setting it has and see how the plant turns out. Rob should just give it to his grandma now with a seedling and see what happens.

3 Likes

Just watched Rob’s review, WOW what a sweet device! I bet his grandma will able to rip some DANK out of that!

I absolutely love that you can use basically ANY medium including DWC and not just DWC like the “excuse me Abigail” :wink: lol. You can also open the sides to grow, say, a nice bushy plant beyond the confines of the walls if you want. Most importantly, it looks really nice.

@VIVOSUN by chance will we be able to run other Vivosun devices off of the VGrow controller? --like, can the VGrow be the “brain” for my other 3x3 grow tent? Just curious

4 Likes

That f’ing genius you better patent that idea bro!

2 Likes